Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL least degenerate church girl

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★

just get a church girl bro, theyre not degenerate i swear

God we need a crusade more then ever
Also idk why foids are allowed in church
Lucky islam seperates them

she isn't even a "church girl".abortion is murder in the catholic church,and she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she disagrees with what is plain dogma.

For a girl to at least be considered a "church girl" she at least has to believe in the faith and it's dogmas and try to practise their faith in some form.

not that it's much better as most "church girls " are still stupid sluts who will fuck some random atheist(instead of a good catholic man who might even be a living saint) who will jump after 2 kids for much better newer pussy.

Islam in the west is hypocritical like the jews.
Both supporting LGBTQ

All foids are f**inists and globohomo advocates FIRST AND FOREMOST over any ideology they claim to support.

All foids are f**inists and globohomo advocates FIRST AND FOREMOST over any ideology they claim to support.
Killin' it on the mic and in the classroom, call me Ismail

Islam in the west is hypocritical like the jews.
Both supporting LGBTQ
You mean Muslims right? :feelshaha: Islam is Islam it never supports fags but the modern western liberal pretend-“Muslims” perhaps do. But I think they’re mostly foids. I don’t think Muslim men support that gay shit.

Yes a crusade is needed. To bring back the good old days. The banning of abortion is a step in the right direction. Imagine if they banned homosexuality next? That would be based as fuck.

she isn't even a "church girl".abortion is murder in the catholic church,and she doesn't even try to hide the fact that she disagrees with what is plain dogma.

For a girl to at least be considered a "church girl" she at least has to believe in the faith and it's dogmas and try to practise their faith in some form.

not that it's much better as most "church girls " are still stupid sluts who will fuck some random atheist(instead of a good catholic man who might even be a living saint) who will jump after 2 kids for much better newer pussy.
the idea is you go to church and find a girl, that's usually what people means by church girl. with your logic "church girls" dont exist
also
idk why foids are allowed in church
tbh
You mean Muslims right? :feelshaha: Islam is Islam it never supports fags but the modern western liberal pretend-“Muslims” perhaps do. But I think they’re mostly foids. I don’t think Muslim men support that gay shit.
yeah they dont, there's a reason every religion makes sure to denounce foids before anything else. they don't belong in religious practices, they belong in chains getting whipped to stay in line like the early romans did to barbarian women

the idea is you go to church and find a girl, that's usually what people means by church girl. with your logic "church girls" dont exist
also

tbh

yeah they dont, there's a reason every religion makes sure to denounce foids before anything else. they don't belong in religious practices, they belong in chains getting whipped to stay in line like the early romans did to barbarian women
dude,if the girl you are chasing doesn't even believe in the place that she goes too,then she is no different then a random thot you find on the streets.also by my logic church girls do exist.go to any tlm church and you will see a million young women who will at least say they believe in the basic dogmas of the catholic faith.

Don't they teach abstinence until marriage and that fornication is wrong? Yet these foids find every loophole to have sex with Chad, jfl.

[UWSL]yeah they dont, there's a reason every religion makes sure to denounce foids before anything else. they don't belong in religious practices, they belong in chains getting whipped to stay in line like the early romans did to barbarian women[/UWSL]
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That’s hilarious

Stone her in MGS V.

crazy that the best shooter ever, would act like this in his free time.cho was probably a complete bro.sad that life got him fucked over and he wanted revenge in this manner.not saying that he did was wrong,but you can bet he would have never gone on a shootout if he was chad kek.
Unironically he has better personality than most milquetoast normies, yet he was ugly and rice before KPop therefore it was over.

Remove foids from churches

dude,if the girl you are chasing doesn't even believe in the place that she goes too,then she is no different then a random thot you find on the streets.
thats basically my point. all foids are whores. no exceptions. no church, no mosque, not even trannies are exempt from this (the ones who pass at least) (i heard from faggots who tried that even trannies have high standards and are slutty as fuck and i knew a tranny who was like that)
also by my logic church girls do exist.go to any tlm church and you will see a million young women who will at least say they believe in the basic dogmas of the catholic faith.
loling at you if you think any foid is genuinely loyal to their faith. if they're dating a religious chad they might pretend to be just for him but it's always fake

Abortion per se isn't bad though. Imagine if you'd been aborted, for example. You wouldn't have to suffer at all.
Photo 2022 06 26 22 37 27

Abortion per se isn't bad though. Imagine if you'd been aborted, for example. You wouldn't have to suffer at all.
Honestly I don't care about abortion either way but the issue is the moral inconsistancy that is generally had by those who support it. At least most pro-lifers are consistant in their beliefs.

Catholic foids are the worst because they believe they can do whatever they want, pray to "ask for forgiveness", and then go to heaven:feelsseriously: