Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Least cucked video games

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
Gamecels get the fuck in here.

Rules:

1. No femoid protagonists. IDGAF if it's a robot, alien or whatever, femoids fuck right off.

2. No "stronk female karakers". Femoids are window dressing or eye candy. Exceptions allowed if a femoid is positioned as a "stronk female karakter" and grossly fucks up and has to be rescued from its own stupidity.

3. No faggotry or trannyism. Self-explanatory.

4. No "progressive ideals".

5. Main character has to be properly competent, strong and dominant. DGAF about race. ALTERNATIVE: main character has no physical presence at all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My list in no particular order:

1. Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War. It stops about being revenge for murdered family and starts being about just revenge for the sake of it pretty quick.

2. Elite: Dangerous. You can make an avatar now, but generally you are your ship.

3. No Man's Sky. POS game, but no femoids involved at all.

4. Naval Action. Fucking beautiful Age of Sail simulator. You are your ship. Sometimes enemy NPC captains have femoid names, but you kill them and move on.

Can't think of any more, too drunk. Witcher would get a mention because Geralt is a chad and a bro, but he develops serious beta tendencies around Yennefer and Triss.

RichCel said:
3. No Man's Sky.

Numale game. Even worse.

zB4zB4I.jpg

RichCel said:
1. No femoid protagonists. IDGAF if it's a robot, alien or whatever, femoids fuck right off.

So, you're not a fan of waifus?

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Numale game.  Even worse.

zB4zB4I.jpg

Very true lol.

The Original Half Life?

Duke Nukem 3D

Some of the playable drivers in Carmageddon are female but I feel like that is acceptable in the context.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

zB4zB4I.jpg

Doesn't matter who made it, it doesn't push STRONK FEMALES or feminist ideas.

Call of dooter shooterman 4

Are female characters of any kind allowed?

blickpall said:
Victims, I'm guessing.

See OP, yo.

Window dressing, eye candy, victims, etc..

blickpall said:
Victims, I'm guessing.

Here's one I guess...

hatred-key-art-1024x554.jpg

Hatred-9.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV3PhvCf_Jg&t=5s[/video]

A 40k game. Nothing is more grimdark than some of them. They have some really good games too, possibly also with the highest confirmed death count out of every other game.

Ryo_Hazuki said:

zB4zB4I.jpg

I want to shove a fistful of magma down his throat

Gothic. Fucking Gothic play this game.
1382467884_qqx11i_600.jpg

I don't understand why this game had no succes outside eastern europe and germany. It's the best fucking rpg ever with very memorable npcs, fun story and the best living world ever created in video games. Npcs in Skyrim are like mannequins compared to this game from 2001.

Akarin said:
I don't understand why this game had no succes outside eastern europe and germany.
lol it has been very successful also here in italy man, I loved gothic 3

Akarin said:

I don't understand why this game had no succes outside eastern europe and germany. It's the best fucking rpg ever with very memorable npcs, fun story and the best living world ever created in video games. Npcs in Skyrim are like mannequins compared to this game from 2001.

Never have played gothic before. What is the best gothic game to get started with for someome that is new?

Bri8564 said:
Never have played gothic before. What is the best gothic game to get started with for someome that is new?
I started with gothic 3, but you may check also its successors, like risen

Akarin said:

Gothic and Gothic 2 were really legendary games. Loved it

nausea said:
Bri8564 said:
Thank you for the reply brother, I will immediately look up gothic 3 and risen

Bri8564 said:
Akarin said:

Start with Gothic 1 and then Gothic 2 with its addon. Gothic 3 is very different, no real gothic feeling to it but still a good game. Gothic 4 is pure shit

RichCel said:
Gamecels get the fuck in here.

Rules:

2. No "stronk female karakers". Femoids are window dressing or eye candy. Exceptions allowed if a femoid is positioned as a "stronk female karakter" and grossly fucks up and has to be rescued from its own stupidity.

3. No faggotry or trannyism. Self-explanatory.

4. No "progressive ideals".

5. Main character has to be properly competent, strong and dominant. DGAF about race. ALTERNATIVE: main character has no physical presence at all.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My list in no particular order:

1. Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War. It stops about being revenge for murdered family and starts being about just revenge for the sake of it pretty quick.

2. Elite: Dangerous. You can make an avatar now, but generally you are your ship.

3. No Man's Sky. POS game, but no femoids involved at all.

4. Naval Action. Fucking beautiful Age of Sail simulator. You are your ship. Sometimes enemy NPC captains have femoid names, but you kill them and move on.

Can't think of any more, too drunk. Witcher would get a mention because Geralt is a chad and a bro, but he develops serious beta tendencies around Yennefer and Triss.

Fallout nv the Legion faction. They make females slaves

nausea said:

No he might not before he plays the whole series. Play gothic 1, then gothic 2 night of the raven and then gothic 3

It's a one story, I have no idea why people start with the newest parts in continuous(???) games like mass effect, witcher or gothic. You don't recognize characters you have bond with from previous games and miss the whole story.

@Bri8564 

1. Gothic
2. Gothic Night of the Raven
3. Gothic 3

there is also expansion pack to Gothic 3 called Forsaken Gods and Arcania which is like 4th part of Gothic but I have not played both.

Fallout
Fallout 2
Euopa universalis IV
Crusader Kings II
Total war series
Mario brothers (all of them!)

Duke nukem almost seems like it was made specifically for incels

I also recommend Warband. The most addictive game for me. If you start you cannot stop. You can create a femoid character but lords will not respect you and you'd treated worse than a man. You will get no fiefs as a vasal because your lord will be worried about his reputation among other vassals and giving a fief to femoid is insulting.

WarmIncelation said:
Crusader Kings II
Total war series
yes!!! also hearts of iron and victoria 2

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Fallout nv the Legion faction. They make females slaves

I did a legion run through with a female kek

Bri8564 said:
I did a legion run through with a female kek

The courier is so OP they bend the rules for you lmao

Victoria II, it's a pretty fun game with an interesting story behind its production.

The original developers had made a puzzle that used a pretty complex algorithm as part of a sidequest. For the most part, nobody could solve it without some form of cheating, since it had such high variability. Not only would the puzzle change with each new game, but every time you opened the game, hell, every time you opened the puzzle screen it would change.

Eventually, the designers of the puzzle got into an argument with other members of the company and left. They also destroyed all copies of the puzzle's algorithm, and have never mentioned it in any form since.

Akarin said:
It's a one story, I have no idea why people start with the newest parts in continuous(???) games like mass effect, witcher or gothic. You don't recognize characters you have bond with from previous games and miss the whole story.
you right

but

one can always play the newest game, love it and then check the older titles of the same serie

Akarin said:

I didn't have a choice. The only witcher game released for the ps4 was the Witcher 3.

nausea said:
you right

but

one can always play the newest game, love it and then check the older titles of the same serie

it ruins the whole experience

Akarin said:

That couldn't be further from the truth.

Akarin said:
nausea said:
you right
but
nah, I did the same thing with the witcher and gothic and didn't ruin anything

but I know what you mean though, it may be true sometimes

Kointo said:
That couldn't be further from the truth.

of course it does. You meet the characters, you get to know them and keep learning new things about them and developing the bond. When you start from the newest part it just doesn't make sense. It's like missing teenage love and going into adult relationship.

Akarin said:
of course it does. You meet the characters, you get to know them and keep learning new things about them and developing the bond. When you start from the newest part it just doesn't make sense. It's like missing teenage love and going into adult relationship.

Video games aren't like reading a book. The story is second to the gameplay. For most, the story is built around the game.

Kointo said:
Video games aren't like reading a book. The story is second to the gameplay. For most, the story is built around the game.

In rpg games story is absolutely the most important part. Or you can play like a 4yo and skip all of the dialogues and kill everything in sight but that's just retarded.

Akarin said:
In rpg games story is absolutely the most important part. Or you can play like a 4yo and skip all of the dialogues and kill everything in sight but that's just retarded.

Not for me at least.

I agree. I hate people that skip dialogue and cutscenes.

RichCel said:
Doesn't matter who made it, it doesn't push STRONK FEMALES or feminist ideas.

Both shadow of mordor and shadow of war had strong female characters, and those female characters also got their own dlc.

Crustaciouse said:
Both shadow of mordor and shadow of war had strong female characters, and those female characters also got their own dlc.

True, but DLC can be ignored, and the stronk females of both games can't get jack shit done without Talion. I admit I was thoroughly irritated that I couldn't beat down Shelob (and by the fact that she berates you every time you fail a mission), but she also bends the knee.

And the Blade of Galadriel is specifically shown to be a fucking cunt.

don't forget the first ghost recon

Any unpopular but also unhyped game that is not from indie is usually not cucked.

WarmIncelation said:
Mario brothers (all of them!)

Mario is one of the most cucked videogames.

Subhuman ethnic manlet defies death constantly, defeats Bowser over and over and never gets laid in the end. 

He does it all for the princess, with no rhyme or reason. Cuck to the core. (No hate tho mario is cool, but he's a cuck).

DOOM, the main villain is a female but she's a psychotic old hag