Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least cucked redditcel

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
qk3bc34gc9gb1.png

:lul: :lul: :lul:

some people really enjoy being sexually humiluated
i don't know why would they feel enjoyment out of this? it's like asking a woman to shit on you because you have a small dick.
same goes for raceplay fetishists3

@Indracel account

"U/negro_male"

Me too, I want an it foid (biological under 200 lbs) fap my cock while scolding me that I'm not entitled to sex and what I'm forcing her to do is why I'm an incel

"stop cuming on my face silly inkwell I'm 21, 4 years ago I was a literal child and the brain isn't fully developed until 25! Why are you still jizzing??? Muooooo."

Me too, I want an it foid (biological under 200 lbs) fap my cock while scolding me that I'm not entitled to sex and what I'm forcing her to do is why I'm an incel

"stop cuming on my face silly inkwell I'm 21, 4 years ago I was a literal child and the brain isn't fully developed before 25! Why are you still jizzing??? Muooooo."
:feelswhat:

It's some submissive nigger lol but ironically you could make this kink work
Pretend to be an evil incel and say retarded shit about going ER to get steamy feet on your face

Mine is murdering Cucks.

Burn reddit down, track every single one of these fuckers and bring peace upon them

Sook it'll evolve to him kissing a foids boots and being a good doggy

"stop cuming on my face silly inkwell I'm 21, 4 years ago I was a literal child and the brain isn't fully developed until 25! Why are you still jizzing??? Muooooo."
This is some bizarre ass shit.