Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least cucked cumskin relationship

Even I as a trucel have more self respect to move away from these types of bitches

why dafaq are cumskins such shitskin worshippers?
I feel ashamed to be of the same race as these 3.

why dafaq are cumskins such shitskin worshippers?
I feel ashamed to be of the same race as these 3.
Same. How can you just be ok with the fact a Tyrone just mogged you? I’d have dumped that whore on the spot for that

Same. How can you just be ok with the fact a Tyrone just mogged you? I’d have dumped that whore on the spot for that
that cuck would gleefully betabux for a dirty dishrag mutt she would shit out her cunt if she got cummed in by a nigger.

that cuck would gleefully betabux for a dirty dishrag mutt she would shit out her cunt if she got cummed in by a nigger.
Crazy. Jfl, I saw a white couple in public (likely betabuxx cuck), and they had a black toddler. I almost burst out laughing

what a fucking cuck

Crazy. Jfl, I saw a white couple in public (likely betabuxx cuck), and they had a black toddler. I almost burst out laughing
these cucks cope by thinking their real men too by raising another mans spawn :feelshaha:

these cucks cope by thinking their real men too by raising another mans spawn :feelshaha:
Yeah, that’s nuts. I would never raise someone else’s kids, especially ones that are a few shades darker than me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. I’d still date a decent looking white single mother because I’m not picky, but only if I had ZERO responsibility for the kids. If she said I had to care for the kids, I’d be gone as fast as possible

I dislike both the question and the response

Me watching my past self interstellar

If he said no, he would have been cancelled and impoverished :lul:

Hahahaha hahahaha white race is finished

Yeah, that’s nuts. I would never raise someone else’s kids, especially ones that are a few shades darker than me :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. I’d still date a decent looking white single mother because I’m not picky, but only if I had ZERO responsibility for the kids. If she said I had to care for the kids, I’d be gone as fast as possible

I never knew what the big fuss was over them being single mothers thinking men could get this kind of deal. But it seems most of these bitches want the man to be a cuck step father for her bastard children even though the actual father is responsible for them. TF is another man's obligation?

I never knew what the big fuss was over them being single mothers thinking men could get this kind of deal. But it seems most of these bitches want the man to be a cuck step father for her bastard children even though the actual father is responsible for them. TF is another man's obligation?
Any bitch that wants the new boyfriend to take care of the kids is an idiot. That’s what the actual father is for. If I ever was dating a single mother, she could fuck of if she wanted me to contribute anything to the kids. That her and her ex’s responsibility