Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

least blacked incels.is user

HONKLERTHECUCKING

HONKLERTHECUCKING

Para gone
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 01 31 154904

unreal (thats my alt)

As each day passes this place becomes infested with more garbage

cuckolds should be banned ASAP.

Lol, he has the world BBC in every thread

Why is this year having the fucking worst quality of greys man. Tfff

Another bbc obsessed cuck infultrator :feelsseriously:

You can't go one day on here without someone talking about "bbc"

That fag shitposts the same shit on 4chan

white people are really something else mang

please tell me that user was banned

He's the fucker making those Built for BBC threads on /b/.

How can you as a non black ,be obsessed with niggers is beyond me .

As each day passes this place becomes infested with more garbage
Gets filled with ADHD ridden youngcels with overinflated sense of egos.

Its the cobra tate on his billionth alt

Streetshitting Rajeets Love BBC Also discord faggot deserve the Death plenty.

ikr fucking gay :feelshaha:

There's this one faggot who keeps making new accounts with andrew tate AVIs and will NOT stop talking about bbc. fucking weirdos man

It's over for bbccels

Bigger nigger alpha males dominate beta bitch white boys in any sexual display of dominance. It is always clear that superior mighty ebony members deserve more praise than jealous faggot whte beta males. Niggers have more testosterone, and are more suit to breed with whte women. I, faggot whte boy, will forever yearn for bbc in my hungry ass. I, faggot whte boy, pledge my soul to serve bbc cum gods for all eternity. Gay for big BLACK nigger dick forever. Gay for big BLACK nigger ding dong for life. As a true faggot beta bitch ass niggerloving inferior whte boy, I, faggot whte boy, hereby dedicate the hard work of my caucasian ancestors to forever please the mighty ebony member that is a giant big BLACK nigger cock. I worship niggerdick as my true lord and savior, and would gladly slurp up yum yum nigger cum any time any where from any big BLACK penis. I pledge my beta bitch bussy to alpha male African BLACK sacred seed semen that the superior BBC cum daddy muscle chocolate BLACK man will ejaculate into my inferior bitch whte ass filling my bum with his nigger liquid love. I shall spasm in absolute faggot ecstasy, as I acquire the closest thing to heaven on earth, a huge BLACK ding dong squirting its warm baby batter deep into my desperate hungry faggot ass. All hail large African nigger doinkie dongs for all eternity. May my wife sister mother and other whte females continue to be dominated by the sheer lust that every member of the whte race experiences in the presence of a hung masculine BLACK cock. May my girlfriend and my own ass get fucking wrecked by nigger daddy cum BBC lord. wh*te boys are all secretly gay for the thought of a thick veiny long juicy BLACK cock that could give our girlfriends way better orgasms than we could ever imagine with our puny pink teeny weenies. All hail mighty African purple penis power.