Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Learning to love the Blackpill

Rangercel

Rangercel

Recruit
★★
I've learned to love the Blackpill throughout the some odd years I've been in this community, whereas first I coped with alcohol and "Well, I'm not THAT bad at least!", I have gradually gained a higher understanding of what it means to embrace it.

To understand, one must commit to learning the influence of Jews on society, one must understand that all the hypergamy, faggotry, and other forms of degeneracy that we all collectively pump into this forum to laugh at, is pushed by the Jews. Without them, this would be a non-issue, our entire reason-to-be here would be null and void.

I've since stopped blaming women, for they know not what they do, and when they do, in a proper society they wouldn't have the choice to do it. I hate them, yes, but I do not blame them for all of this.

Everything is circular at times, and when the chadsplainers say "Go to the gym bro!", you really should. If you view it as a cope, more the better, you'll throw yourself into it to forget your pain. Will it help you get a girl? Fuck no, but that isn't the point.

I no longer have much interest in women, and by that I mean I'd fuck or date if I could, but I realize that'll never happen. Trying is a waste of time, and seething about it is equally a waste of time, I cope by ignoring it and focusing on myself.

That's a little bit about the personal journey I've been at.

So yeah, I've grown to love the blackpill and apply it in all places in my life, when things seem particularly bad, I remind myself that this is just another flavor of suffering and a new one will come around the corner sometime soon, so there's no reason to dwell on this one. Rinse, repeat, lift, work, read, sleep.

I'm too busy stemmaxxing to even consider women exists.

Well there is only one thing to understand with the blackpill it is that it is finished and that it is necessary to stop trying it is necessary to live and accept misery go ER or to commit suicide you don't have much choice.

Sacrificing (= letting go) the individual and striving to be grounded closer to reality. And then finding a purpose/meaning in something. Or roping, if one can't (the former is a better way; to choose between life and no life is a choice?).

We live in times like that where the female is given unlimited ammo and no accountability. they are messing their (future) lives, robbing many a men of meaning to their lives. Not many in the gene pool are going to pass it on in the next few decades. Sad, but inevitable.

Welcome to reality :cryfeels:

Sacrificing (= letting go) the individual and striving to be grounded closer to reality. And then finding a purpose/meaning in something. Or roping, if one can't (the former is a better way; to choose between life and no life is a choice?).

We live in times like that where the female is given unlimited ammo and no accountability. they are messing their (future) lives, robbing many a men of meaning to their lives. Not many in the gene pool are going to pass it on in the next few decades. Sad, but inevitable.
This is why all foids must die as they are fake and aren't real. They are just Satan's shitty OCs I KNOW YOU FOIDS READING THIS WILL BITCH ABOUT NOT WANTING TO DIE. but you ahve to so we we good people can be free. You dying is letting us be free. WE DONT NEED YOU FOIDS I need is pure blessed hood. #allfoidsfake #fakepeople #supernaturalcreatures #allfoidshaveblackeyesanddemonicvoices

Blackpill can be very freeing. I used to have this nagging voice in my head telling me that I should approach women but after some failed attempts I realised that it was never meant to be. If you are genetic trash then its not for you.

Its at least better to know the truth about life, which is why blackpill is good for you.

very based :feelswhat:

personally i just try to forget all of this shit and coping by the fact its just the reality, im like if i would see myself bluepilled walking down the streets i would be digusted

long live the :blackpill::feelsdevil: