Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Learning how to manipulate is key for incels to achieve things in life

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
Learning to manipulate is key to achieving anything as a ugly guy I highly suggest to read the books by Robert green I first got in to psychology when I was in the slammer and a guard recommended one of his books and I swear the information in there is price less I was thinking about making a guide my self lol let me know if any one would like that

No manipulation for your face

I guess, but i'm too autstic for that tbh

tried reading 48 Laws of Power but i have forgotten every single one

my brain is rotten

If you need to read a book to learn to manipulate, you were never meant to manipulate.

Manipulation is cool tbh but due to my impatient attitude/nature I end up fucking it up alot, also I can't hide true intentions too good (again cuz impatient nature)

Manipulation is cool tbh but due to my impatient attitude/nature I end up fucking it up alot, also I can't hide true intentions too good (again cuz impatient nature)

that sucks bro you just gotta learn to keep calm

Manipulate mods into #Removespace

nah man, it's over

I curb stomp kittens til their faces are a bloody mush

man this guy is a monster

Learning to manipulate is key to achieving anything as a ugly guy I highly suggest to read the books by Robert green I first got in to psychology when I was in the slammer and a guard recommended one of his books and I swear the information in there is price less I was thinking about making a guide my self lol let me know if any one would like that
You were in the slammer? So you can easily thugmaxx

Manipulatingmaxx bi offering free lobotomy to normies and Chads sound like plan.

Should be mandatory reading for all men tbh...
tried reading 48 Laws of Power but i have forgotten every single one

my brain is rotten
I first got it as a pdf, and was so impressed i actually bought a physical copy! I also found an audio book in mp3 online.

I wish i read the thing in my 20s!

It won't fix your face or height and it won't get you laid but it might help with chadfishing.

Should be mandatory reading for all men tbh...

I first got it as a pdf, and was so impressed i actually bought a physical copy! I also found an audio book in mp3 online.

I wish i read the thing in my 20s!

where can i get the audio book

where can i get the audio book
I think i torrented it. It's about ~700mb.

Keywords to search via duckduckgo (search engine).
Green 48 power mp3 torrent magnet seeds
Requires a torrent client. I use flud on amdroid. There's plenty of others for pc. Just read the reviews first.

It might take a while to get, but it's worth it! Also having the physical book is a valuable investment too!

There's also "the 50th law of power" and it's good too! Inb4 "nigger!"
Extreme realism!
YouTube has it if you want to convert it via a converter

Last edited:
I don’t know any book other than the Bible to understand how easily the average person is easily influenced.