Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Learning how to fight is law for sub5s

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Overlord
★★★★★
I am socially awkward betacel. By beta I mean that I have no idea how to self-defense in case I got attacked in the middle of the street. It's not only that but foids could also sense your lack of "manliness" and confidence. Of course It's all about looks but being able to beat the shit out of the average normie is based. As a non-nt abused dog I've endured a lot of abuse by normies but I barely fought back because I knew I'd get my ass beaten or simply never wanted to fight because I was unsure of whether I can win the fight or not. Beating a normie that makes fun of me would probably increase my life with 5 years and cure me of my past traumas. I cannot bring myself to go to martial art sports because I am too high-inhib and retarded.

just carry a knife or a gun

Yes, and especially cos many normies are soy and wouldn't be able to fight for shit anyway.

Yes, and especially cos many normies are soy and wouldn't be able to fight for shit anyway.
I wish that I risked it more in high school and actually fought. Had nothing to lose and If I beat up those vermin back then I could have had a better time overall. Fuck me being a coward.

Looking intimidating is more important than being intimidating

I wish that I risked it more in high school and actually fought. Had nothing to lose and If I beat up those vermin back then I could have had a better time overall. Fuck me being a coward.
Same. A few fights are good for the soul at any rate. I got my ass handed to me a few times and lost interest.

Unironically situational. If you get into a suprise situation you can be unable to even get your gun out in a meele. This happens to ((female)) cops alot

It's way better to be strong and good at meele with a weapon then just with a weapon

Everytime someone mentions they do kickboxing or any kind of martial arts, they are always some 5 feet no chin attached subhumans.

Just do it. You don't need incredibly much to be effective in self-defense. The depth of all these arts comes from dealing with other people who have a clue. Keep quiet about your intentions to use what you learn. You're just there to sweat, bro!

Very important: learn to sprawl takedowns and practice doing it as a reaction. A lot of people's opening move is to tackle you.

Also important: elbow strikes are OP. They're tough to train with a partner, because they're very dangerous. Give elbows a lot of reps when doing bagwork.

Go to jail, do not pass go.
Very true. But they all think they can fight. That big telegraphed right punch worked out so great in their imagination.
You had a lot to lose. You could have lost teeth, had your jaw broken, had a joint permanently damaged, gotten brain damage, etc.
Looking intimidating is more important than being intimidating
Hard no. A lot of normies get away with this, but we're not normies. We have to have the real thing because we will be tested.

Carry a bowie knife like I do (in gta 6)