Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Learning how to argue.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

If you're going to do Dawah for the :blackpill: then you need to learn how to stand your ground, spar with other users about anything just for practice, simulate & scenario play situations where you will be forced to defend & propagate your view etc.

Get a reading list together in your own spare time & read. I'm sure if the prolific readers here have done so then they can point you in the right direction via PM of course.

It's good that others can see our "Weapons Systems". I think we should have an annual "May Day" parade of all our :blackpill: arsenal & armoury etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

I believe our beloved :blackpill: is good enough to stand the tests of time. I think EACH ONE needs to do their individual part no matter how small or how big they can do to finally fight for our Freedom & Justice.

The best way to argue is to be persistent, to not get flinched when they start name-calling and to think of HIGH IQ solid responses.

If I'm arguing with people here, I usually back it up with arguments. If I'm arguing with NPCs and normies my only argument is usually "imma poop in yo mouth" or "your mom is a man", which makes them think I'm low IQ, but I'm just making fun of their existence.

Sorry for bumping this thread but the conversation that @Master & co has with another is fascinating for seeing her argumentation techniques. I'm going to add this thread to my other thread which shows all the lies that SJWs & Co use with us.

IT is at the bottom.

View attachment 40407

If you're going to do Dawah for the :blackpill: then you need to learn how to stand your ground, spar with other users about anything just for practice, simulate & scenario play situations where you will be forced to defend & propagate your view etc.

Get a reading list together in your own spare time & read. I'm sure if the prolific readers here have done so then they can point you in the right direction via PM of course.

It's good that others can see our "Weapons Systems". I think we should have an annual "May Day" parade of all our :blackpill: arsenal & armoury etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies

I believe our beloved :blackpill: is good enough to stand the tests of time. I think EACH ONE needs to do their individual part no matter how small or how big they can do to finally fight for our Freedom & Justice.

We're always ready for deployment, say the word and we'll dish out our special kind of justice!

The best way to argue is to be persistent, to not get flinched when they start name-calling and to think of HIGH IQ solid responses.

Destroy those libtards with facts and knowledge.

Classic example of a cherry picked argument. The fact they try & keep a straight face with this garbage is beyond me.

Just call them gay and accuse their mother of being a whore

works everytime

Winning arguments = fighting success

Or you could just kill the guy and automatically win.

"Of course silly inkel peeps are prejudiced. THOSE peeps are allowed to be... You're prejudiced yourself... y'all know femcels exist right..."

Just a reminder those foids whom they're white knighting are allowed to be:
  1. Lookist
  2. Heightist
  3. Ableist
  4. Racist
  5. Classist
  6. Ageist
  7. Cacophobic
  8. Misandrist (based on any of the previous 7)
Goes further than just the bedroom btw.
But but... we're the bad guys you see...

They'll always go after our sources.

But yet never allow us to "return the favour" or "pay them back in their own currency" so to speak.

I think it's silly to go to the debate with those who disagree with us. people are emotional, and do not care about the logic of the argument, but for the speaker. if you are seen as a failure, no one will be interested in what you have to say.

anyone who is already sunk in involuntary celibacy does not need so many arguments to understand what he sees with his own eyes. he's going to come here to get at least one way to lessen the pressure on his shoulders.

on the other hand, whoever is successful with women will never understand how there can be men who can not get at least a touch of women. on the contrary, will find it funny and will want to practice bullying instead of entering into some kind of logical debate.

I've debated a lot with feminists on the old orkut. I did not gain anything from it, no one was convinced by what I said. so I let it go and took that weight off my shoulders.

I think it's silly to go to the debate with those who disagree with us. people are emotional, and do not care about the logic of the argument, but for the speaker. if you are seen as a failure, no one will be interested in what you have to say.

anyone who is already sunk in involuntary celibacy does not need so many arguments to understand what he sees with his own eyes. he's going to come here to get at least one way to lessen the pressure on his shoulders.

on the other hand, whoever is successful with women will never understand how there can be men who can not get at least a touch of women. on the contrary, will find it funny and will want to practice bullying instead of entering into some kind of logical debate.

I've debated a lot with feminists on the old orkut. I did not gain anything from it, no one was convinced by what I said. so I let it go and took that weight off my shoulders.

Your call. Let others decide for themselves.

I had an argument with a radical feminist.
I showed her some legit statistics about women preferring tall guys, and she started the cherry picking stuff with some short guy that she knows getting tall girl. So I asked her if the fact that we have some high rank women shows that there is total equality between men and women.
The answer was silence...
Remember: Be polite. Know your audience. Use your opponents arguments against him. Use irony and sarcasm.

I showed her some legit statistics about women preferring tall guys, and she started the cherry picking stuff with some short guy that she knows getting tall girl. So I asked her if the fact that we have some high rank women shows that there is total equality between men and women.
Remember: Be polite. Know your audience. Use your opponents arguments against him. Use irony and sarcasm.

Last paragraph. Agreed. You should have given her the piece about anecdotal evidence.
What the hell is the difference between Diminish and Downplay? Please help an ESL out.

I think they could be 1 & the same possibly.

Last edited:

They don't have any argument if they're using a never ending list of falsehoods.

IT & the left love using this shit on us.

They show it via going after our livelihoods & income & families etc in the vain attempt to make us persona non grata.

"If we allow Incels their safe space then more terrorists will occur"

"Can you inkels just stop with your negativity"...

Last edited:
Ooh, thats cool af.

Interlinking certain threads of mine here. Fyi.

"You inkels are so pathetic"...

"All mass murderers were Inkels"...

"Inkels can't be listened to due to the propositions they take"...

For any fuckwit who tries & denies your tweet validity fyi @Master

"Why can't you Inkels just get professionals if you're so obsessed with sex or spend hours upon hrs gymcelling, paying thousands upon thousands on cosmetic surgery & the like etc?"

"You inkels don't know what you want do you?

Related to the :bluepill: cherry picked argument & "everyone is able to find love & sex" & what not.

"Psychologist so in so said that looks don't matter in getting sex"...

Ties in with the previous points.
More to come but so far so good.

Last edited:

Classic example of a cherry picked argument. The fact they try & keep a straight face with this garbage is beyond me.

Translation-

I knew a morbidly obese guy with good facial bones that's dating an ugly plank(no ass and tits) that is doing some shitty modeling gigs that doesn't even come remotely close to runway modeling.

If I'm arguing with NPCs and normies my only argument is usually "imma poop in yo mouth" or "your mom is a man", which makes them think I'm low IQ, but I'm just making fun of their existence.
:chad:

Appeal to nature & biological determinism normies & expect a counter attack "Nature is read in tooth & claw" meaning dumb asses that all those Incel mass shooters were justified in doing what they did. You don't dictate the terms that others act on. Your delusional belief in your own superiority of any front will be your death knell. A haughty spirit goes before a fall but pride goes before destruction.

They want you too keep being part of the system, if all beta males and incels dropped out of society or roped the system would collapse.

That's why they use...

"You're not entitled to sex for being a nice guy... you're ordered to be a nice guy & be my personal slave whilst I bend over for chad. If you don't I'll tell everyone that you're a misogynist"...
Funnily enough normies accuse us of guilt tripping... projection much...
Be prepared to counter the assertion that we're doing this whilst others do this to us...

Ps. You're @Mainländer railing against the discriminatory double standards. Ps. Those scum don't care. They're relishing in it since they believe they're above the law of natural justice fyi.

Sometimes you just have to use this...

LMAO IT are trying to hit back with the"battle of the fallacies"...
Ps internet dating is part of the cause of inceldom.

Thanks Incel Tears...

"Its your solely your personality sweetie"...

:soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Logos and ethos boyos

Yea you really just have to have a good point back it up with truth and don't fuck up your sentences. If you are arguing with truth you will always win at least in my experience. I would like to add that arguments shouldn't really be for "Changing someone's mind" because that doesn't often work the point really is to get the fence sitters on your side.

Yea you really just have to have a good point back it up with truth and don't fuck up your sentences. If you are arguing with truth you will always win at least in my experience. I would like to add that arguments shouldn't really be for "Changing someone's mind" because that doesn't often work the point really is to get the fence sitters on your side.
i was just memeing...arguing is for cucks

mogging me hard.
yeah people dont want to listen to incels.

to win an argument you just need to have higher status, better looks than your opponent and not be a retard

yeah people dont want to listen to incels.

to win an argument you just need to have higher status, better looks than your opponent and not be a retard

Or have "smart weaponry" (metaphorically speaking)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contrarian

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppositional_defiant_disorder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conformity

Some of the ad hominems WE can fire back with should they like to use Enwikipedia against us now that Wikipedia has used Zack Beauchamp's Vox article against us.