Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Learning from the Leavers? The Promise (and Perils) of r/IncelExit

Tldr she argues there's too much focus on mens' problems and too little about respecting women. I respectfully would:

According to the data analytics and metrics, incelexit shared the most overlap in users with cucktears.

This effectively means at bare minimum, a noticeable proportion of the userbase of inceltears must have been incels themselves at some point in the past by their own admission by virtue of being on incelexit, a place for alleged former incels. And I've yet to see any solid statistically significant data that proves any significant amount of the users there lose their virginities either, so they are pretty much for all intents and purposes incels too, still fitting the definition of being involuntarily celibate if they still never had sex, because I have yet to see any reliably accurate confirmation of incelexit users having sex on a large scale. Thus they remain incels, just of the bluepilled incel in denial type.

Which just further confirms that the pathetic cesspool known as inceltears must be comprised of a substantial amount of incels in denial who are desperately trying to cope by shaming other incels. Another exhibition of their inability to not be too retarded for any form of self awareness whatsoever.

index.php

Jesus Christ these are such memejobs. Instead of importing Africa to wash boomers who doomed our country's wrinkly asses it should be foids like this doing it instead of making her reddit-obsession into a job.

Tldr she argues there's too much focus on mens' problems and too little about respecting women
mfw a forum about male problems discusses male problems instead of feminism
Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

mfw a forum about male problems discusses male problems instead of feminism
Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric
Womeme try to coopt every male problem and try to make every male issue all about them due to their incessant compulsive need to be the center of attention at all times. They see men getting attention and validation for something and their kneejerk reaction is to want a piece of that pie because they're self centered attentionwhores and attention seeking self absorbed narcissists desperate for anymore validation they can get like a crack addict.

Last edited:
According to the data analytics and metrics, incelexit shared the most overlap in users with cucktears.

This effectively means at bare minimum, a noticeable proportion of the userbase of inceltears must have been incels themselves at some point in the past by their own admission by virtue of being on incelexit, a place for alleged former incels. And I've yet to see any solid statistically significant data that proves any significant amount of the users there lose their virginities either, so they are pretty much for all intents and purposes incels too, still fitting the definition of being involuntarily celibate if they still never had sex, because I have yet to see any reliably accurate confirmation of incelexit users having sex on a large scale. Thus they remain incels, just of the bluepilled incel in denial type.

Which just further confirms that the pathetic cesspool known as inceltears must be comprised of a substantial amount of incels in denial who are desperately trying to cope by shaming other incels. Another exhibition of their inability to not be too retarded for any form of self awareness whatsoever.

index.php
Very high IQ analysis

Itcucks saying: “I may be a virgin, but at least I’m not an incel because I don’t hate women”

Is like saying: I may be Chinese, but at least I’m not Asian because I don’t say “ching chong bing bong me ruv eating dog!”

Taking a word (incel in this case) and inventing an absurd definition (must have raped 20 women or whatever) to exclude yourself, while still switching back to the real, much broader definition when judging anyone else.

Very high IQ analysis

Itcucks saying: “I may be a virgin, but at least I’m not an incel because I don’t hate women”

Is like saying: I may be Chinese, but at least I’m not Asian because I don’t say “ching chong bing bong me ruv eating dog!”

Taking a word (incel in this case) and inventing an absurd definition (must have raped 20 women or whatever) to exclude yourself, while still switching back to the real, much broader definition when judging anyone else.
The only reason why incels in denial types (redditors, male feminists, betabuxx provider, orbiters and everyone else not listed here or overlapping in between) want to redefine the word incel so badly, judging by how they insist it's an ideology/belief/mindset/lifestyle choice instead of the very simple concise clear definition it originally was, is because bluepilled incels know the original definition means they themselves would qualify as incels under that original definition.

So they have to change the definition to mean something it was never intended to mean in order to make the word not applicable to them. Because these bluepilled incels don't want to let everyone else know they themselves can be called incels since they feel deeply ashamed of being incels and being referred as such makes them feel terrible about themselves. They go to these lengths to gaslight and lie about what an incel is not just out of ignorance but also as a coping mechanism too. How these incels in denial redefine 'incel' is specifically tailored so they can feel better about themselves for not fitting the requirements of the term anymore once they changed the term to become a meaningless buzzword that's been twisted and distorted outside of any semantic confines. These incels in denial changed the definition of original term to exclude themselves from being included as incels.
They changed the definition of the word because they hate that the original definition would make them fall under the category of an incel and they hate being reminded of the fact they're incels in denial as a consequence of the former. Incels in denial will perform mental gymnastics to shift and alter the meaning of a single word just because they hate being called incels.

Last edited:
The real incel exit:
IMG 0301

Need to exit soon

The only reason why incels in denial types (redditors, male feminists, betabuxx provider, orbiters and everyone else not listed here or overlapping in between) want to redefine the word incel so badly, judging by how they insist it's an ideology/belief/mindset/lifestyle choice instead of the very simple concise clear definition it originally was, is because bluepilled incels know the original definition means they themselves would qualify as incels under that original definition.

So they have to change the definition to mean something it was never intended to mean in order to make the word not applicable to them. Because these bluepilled incels don't want to let everyone else know they themselves can be called incels since they feel deeply ashamed of being incels and being referred as such makes them feel terrible about themselves. They go to these lengths to gaslight and lie about what an incel is not just out of ignorance but also as a coping mechanism too. How these incels in denial redefine 'incel' is specifically tailored so they can feel better about themselves for not fitting the requirements of the term anymore once they changed the term to become a meaningless buzzword that's been twisted and distorted outside of any semantic confines.
They changed the definition of the word because they hate that the original definition would make them fall under category of an incel and they hate being reminded of the fact they're incels in denial as a consequence of the former. Incels in denial will perform mental gymnastics to shift and alter the meaning of a single word just because they hate being called incels.
Very true. You could say that Incels in denial have a very similar mindset to trannies. In fact, many ITcucks themselves are literal transvestites, so their mindsets and ideologies tend to overlap.

That is to say, trannies manipulate the definition of “woman” into a completely meaningless and cyclical definition in order to include themselves, this usually being “a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman”. Similarly, incels in denial twist the definition of “incel” in order to exclude themselves, often trying to depict it as an ideology (essentially saying that an incel is anyone who identifies as an incel) or requiring mass acts of violence against foids to be committed before actually qualifying as an incel.

Basically, incels in denial are something like “transmoggers”. They twist definitions in order to identify as moggers despite being anything but. Just like how trannies twist the definition of woman to identify as one.

Very true. You could say that Incels in denial have a very similar mindset to trannies. In fact, many ITcucks themselves are literal transvestites, so their mindsets and ideologies tend to overlap.

That is to say, trannies manipulate the definition of “woman” into a completely meaningless and cyclical definition in order to include themselves, this usually being “a woman is anyone who identifies as a woman”. Similarly, incels in denial twist the definition of “incel” in order to exclude themselves, often trying to depict it as an ideology (essentially saying that an incel is anyone who identifies as an incel) or requiring mass acts of violence against foids to be committed before actually qualifying as an incel.

Basically, incels in denial are something like “transmoggers”. They twist definitions in order to identify as moggers despite being anything but. Just like how trannies twist the definition of woman to identify as one.
One important thing that separates blackpilled incels in denial from blackpilled incels is how each one thinks the term is defined.

So they have to change the definition to mean something it was never intended to mean in order to make the word not applicable to them. Because these bluepilled incels don't want to let everyone else know they themselves can be called incels since they feel deeply ashamed of being incels and being referred as such makes them feel terrible about themselves. They go to these lengths to gaslight and lie about what an incel is not just out of ignorance but also as a coping mechanism too. How these incels in denial redefine 'incel' is specifically tailored so they can feel better about themselves for not fitting the requirements of the term anymore once they changed the term to become a meaningless buzzword that's been twisted and distorted outside of any semantic confines. These incels in denial changed the definition of original term to exclude themselves from being included as incels.
They changed the definition of the word because they hate that the original definition would make them fall under the category of an incel and they hate being reminded of the fact they're incels in denial as a consequence of the former. Incels in denial will perform mental gymnastics to shift and alter the meaning of a single word just because they hate being called incels.
Must read tier post