Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Learn to use your fingers and mouth" is a GIGACOPE

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-

Most popular advice to those who have small dicks is to learn to finger and eat pussy. However, bluepillers don't realize that no matter how good you are at that, a foid will still want to be dicked down. It's impossible to compensate for a small dick.

the dickpill is inescapable

Too much rights for foids, they should do as you tell them.

Holy shit he is 5.5 inches.

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

going down on a girl is cucked.

But the guy was average, fuck I imagine he had a bad circumference. Also, at least he had some sex.
It really ends if your cock is below average.

Objectively he was able to make her squirt.However foids are spoiled trash who don't care about objectivity and have stupid standards. She probably will feel a lot of pain with a real big dick
the dickpill is inescapable
Overrated. Seen so many manlet dicklet with gf yet still 0 non NT guys with a gf

Can’t escape the dickpill

Objectively he was able to make her squirt.However foids are spoiled trash who don't care about objectivity and have stupid standards. She probably will feel a lot of pain with a real big dick

Overrated. Seen so many manlet dicklet with gf yet still 0 non NT guys with a gf
You are coping hard on the dickpill my man. Manlet is a special case if true because it looks bigger on their body.

You are coping hard on the dickpill my man. Manlet is a special case if true because it looks bigger on their body.
So being a manlet has an advantage.
:dab:

There is no fingering or mouth techniques for your dick size. You are simply compensating for the fact you have a small dick, and the foid knows this as well. It is the same concept as a manlet trying to attract women through building as much muscle as he can.

The comments are calling him out.
Why? Because they have a shorter dick. His stat is 5.5bpx4.3.
They think the guy is in the norm. Even maybe slightly above average.
Delusional pricks.

I'm Not coping dude just being realistic and objective. How can i cope if i know it's Over for me due to NTpill?

imagine a woman being instructed to be better at blowjobs because her partner does not appreciate her ravaged roastie :feelskek:
whoever said such a thing would be hunted down by whiteknights and i indeed have seen it happen

but the complete opposite is somehow "common sense" and men should deal with it without asking questions
clown world :feelsclown:

also some people will likely disagree, but the dickpill is 99% bullshit
10cm dicked Chad >>> 20cm dicked incel
:chad: always wins

10cm dicked Chad >>> 20cm dicked incel
:chad: always wins

I don't agree. Chad would get her in bed with his looks, but as soon as she sees his small dick it's over. She's either going to finish what she started and never see him again or outright run away from him. If chad can't make her orgasm with his dick is he really a chad?

"Just fuck her with a strap on bro"

@RREEEEEEEEE says 4 inches all you need?