Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Learn me about Europe and ethnics

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Never been to Europe, hope to visit one day. But on the one hand, I keep,hearing that its over for ethnics in Europe on the other hand I keep hearing that white girls are always with ethnic (African and Middle Eastern, not curries) men. In some posts, its like being ethnic in Europe is a sure sexual death sentence because no white girl will want you and ethnic girls want white men first and foremost.

On the other hand, I see lots of post claiming that white girls are going for these ethnic men in droves and such ethnic male/white female couples are becoming more common in Europe. Some put it down to the ethnic men being more masculine and the native white men becoming more soy boyish.

Which is the truth?

this thread will be a blast

See you in ban appeals!

In my own experience, its the latter, definitely.

tbh the only ethnics I see with white girls here are Africans, and it's pretty rare.
There's the occasional k-popmaxxed rice with a white girl too.
But I live in a small town, don't really know how it is in bigger cities.

Whitenationalistcels have heightened awareness of ethnics with white foids. They see a white foid grinding on a black guy in a nightclub and they remember it for months.

That said, there's the novelty factor. If the ethnic guy is comparatively high status (rich Arab or just plain black guy from LA who can afford a trip to Europe), he's bound to find some local foid who'd give him a shot.

tbh the only ethnics I see with white girls here are Africans, and it's pretty rare.
There's the occasional k-popmaxxed rice with a white girl too.
But I live in a small town, don't really know how it is in bigger cities.
teracope tbh. ded srs

Ethnics are autoincels unless you are 9/10 (chaddam/tyrone/chadpreet).

Those who say otherwise are nazicopers. Nazicopers are hilarious. They blame ethnics for their dwindling population, but in reality ethnics are shitted on everywhere, specially in the dating scene. White population is dwindling because they gave their women "rights" and that turned them into dog-fucking whores. Now their women are devoid all sense of family value and decency.

Ethnics are autoincels unless you are 9/10 (chaddam/tyrone/chadpreet).

Those who say otherwise are nazicopers. Nazicopers are hilarious. They blame ethnics for their dwindling population, but in reality ethnics are shitted on everywhere, specially in the dating scene. Their population is dwindling because they gave their women "rights" and that turned them into dog-fucking whores. Now their women are devoid all sense of family value and decency.
Nazicopers are fuming rn

It shouldn't really be referred to as "Europe", it isn't like USA, we aren't all a single entity, move an hour down the road in Europe and you would be in a different language zone, move an hour down the road in USA and you will see the exact same thing, 7/11 shops, negros and white Chads wearing football jerseys with giant numbers on them.

Ethnics are autoincels unless you are 8/10 (chaddam/tyrone/chadpreet).

Those who say otherwise are nazicopers. Nazicopers are hilarious. They blame ethnics for their dwindling population, but in reality ethnics are shitted on everywhere, specially in the dating scene. White population is dwindling because they gave their women "rights" and that turned them into dog-fucking whores. Now their women are devoid all sense of family value and decency.
Seems like the most realistic answer tbh

Chad ethnics do well, Chadlite ethnics do decently, normie ethnics get lucky, sub-5 ethnics get nothing.

Foids fuck Chad. Case closed.

It shouldn't really be referred to as "Europe", it isn't like USA, we aren't all a single entity, move an hour down the road in Europe and you would be in a different language zone, move an hour down the road in USA and you will see the exact same thing, 7/11 shops, negros and white Chads wearing football jerseys with giant numbers on them.

Yes. The differences in Europe are amazing.

Ethnics are being slaughtered in the streets of Europe.
What stays common no matter where you go in Europe (or anywhere in the world) is the hatred for ethnics.

There aren't many ethnics in Europe. In every country, ethnics form a minority and they've never been a majority in any single European country. Most alt-right cucks are simply deluded and are hate-mongering. Ethnic males aren't seen as exotic, and the white race isn't dying, either.

Never been to Europe, hope to visit one day. But on the one hand, I keep,hearing that its over for ethnics in Europe on the other hand I keep hearing that white girls are always with ethnic (African and Middle Eastern, not curries) men. In some posts, its like being ethnic in Europe is a sure sexual death sentence because no white girl will want you and ethnic girls want white men first and foremost.

On the other hand, I see lots of post claiming that white girls are going for these ethnic men in droves and such ethnic male/white female couples are becoming more common in Europe. Some put it down to the ethnic men being more masculine and the native white men becoming more soy boyish.

Which is the truth?

The truth is ethnics are much more likely to be fucked. Yeah, a few tall ethnics grab white euro hoes. That is a rare, and overblown occurrence.