Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Learn how to talk to girls"

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Translation: Just become NT and attractive.

As a logical male, I see no reason to pander to femoids who choose tall blue-eyed males over short aspies.

If they were socially penalized and denied Chad, they would either kill themselves or become humbler.

You need a circle of friends to "talk to girls". And guess what, ugly fucks usually don't have much friends, usually they don't have any.

Typical bullshit gaslighting advice, worth as much as "get out of house and meet people". People all around simply exist and get into relationships, but you need to learn how to talk to women. Learn not to be ugly and not to be rejected from social circles too.

You need a circle of friends to "talk to girls". And guess what, ugly fucks usually don't have much friends, usually they don't have any.

Rate him:

86624157 1079262915755414 9139353268135133184 n

Can't really do much talking with someone who wants you to fuck off, as I don't have the right bones.

I think bullying was normal back in the day, but the amount now(by women and normie cuckes) is mentally ill. So talking to crazy people(women) is ret arted

Think he could be a 5 with weight loss/muscle gain. Lose some of the fat around his midface, lower 3rd, and unuronically do something with that hair besides the mosic basic nigga hairstyle.
BRUUUUHH why do you do this to me, if this dude is a 5, then I'm a 1

This is painfully true. A person should learn how to talk to girls is such bad overused advice because it proposes that the solution is something that conversation can fix and that isn’t the case.

Typical bullshit gaslighting advice, worth as much as "get out of house and meet people". People all around simply exist and get into relationships, but you need to learn how to talk to women. Learn not to be ugly and not to be rejected from social circles too.
I strongly agree. This is typical advice you will get from 9/10 people. However, May I ask you a question please?

could you explain your reasoning behind what you mean by learn not to be ugly? I feel as this is deeper than surface level.