Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Learn and tough up to fight. Fuck the fitness and gym faggotry.

R

Righteous Hitter

Self-banned
-
Live to be able to fight stronger then yourself. Fuck following the same trends and doing same as your fiends. Break them if they so wish. Fuck the chad or stacy worship of fitness and sport world and stop being :bluepill: to view them as role models. Dont have fucking role models! Fuck sports too.

gym faggotry will help you fight

fuck . dammit .shit

gym faggotry will help you fight
No. Only physical preparations that are for, example, mma or similar counts to me. Dont want to have anything with modern cocksucking sports or gym trends or whatever that promotes bs and narcissism or some monkey shit. I dont want to be buffed up yet to behave like balles normies with retarded cocksucking haircuts and attention whoring. Fuck sports too and its narc attitude.

No. Only physical preparations that are for, example, mma or similar counts to me. Dont want to have anything with modern cocksucking sports or sport gym trends or whatever that promotes bs and narcissism or some monkey shit. Fuck sports too and its narc attitude.
building strength counts as gymcelling

Also, training for all that...just to feel "better" and to modify your body? What a swine monkey "goal. Train to beat the scumbags and narcissist chads if they try to silence you. Thats the greatest way to piss on nature and its selection.

As someone who has trained for years and multiple mma fights it won’t really make much of a difference other than a cope

As someone who has trained for years and multiple mma fights it won’t really make much of a difference other than a cope
I know. I really dont want to touch anyone nor to dominate anyone, i want to dominate those who are "dominators, winners" if they think to try that monkey swine crap. From evolution monkey shit point of view, "winners ot dominators" are only mocking and humiliating weaker then themselves and kiss ass of those who are more powerful then them which is cowardice.

I know. I really dont want to touch anyone nor to dominate anyone, i want to dominate those who are "dominators, winners" if they think to try that monkey swine crap. From evolution monkey shit point of view, "winners ot dominators" are only mocking and humiliating weaker then themselves and kiss ass of those who are more powerful then them which is cowardice.
They gang up on anyone they view as a threat

You can get beat up easily but guns are the true equalizer
Probably yes and probably not. I dont want to kill anyone, i would punish hypothetical mocking chads.

Tbh. That's why I prefer building a good physique over anything else, by looking jacked you automatically are less likely to be confronted by people with ill intentions.
Confronted by thugs in the Netherlands :forcedsmile:

I boycotted the Super Bowl - incels have been demonized by the Jew-run media so I won’t support the Jew-run media.

I boycotted the Super Bowl - incels have been demonized by the Jew-run media so I won’t support the Jew-run media.
Thanks for doing anything. Sport is being abused into making narcs and assholes.

I will though I doubt I will ever get to properly defend myself due to the society. They are always looking for a reason to lock up incels in jail after all. The best I can do is defend my head and run away.

I will though I doubt I will ever get to properly defend myself due to the society. They are always looking for a reason to lock up incels in jail after all. The best I can do is defend my head and run away.
Its ok bro. Understandable as i feel like that since being child.

Just get a knife and practice stab until you can lunge at light speed.