Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leanmaxxers any of u tried sweat accelerators/ bin bags?

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Got weighed today, and am maintaining the 2.5kg a month trajectory, but am actually getting MORE bloated, and feel shitter.

Had anyone tried accelerating the water loss by wearing a binbag to sweat out like fighters do, or those creams that make u sweat more?

I figured losing the sodium and potassium would help too from this

Sounds retarded, just eat less but don't starve yourself.

Sounds retarded, just eat less but don't starve yourself.
Yeah is pretty retarded, eating is hard, having to limit to 1700 cals yet get 130-150g protein.

Think getting ripped is my only solution to escape inceldom though, so not got much choice now

Yeah is pretty retarded, eating is hard, having to limit to 1700 cals yet get 130-150g protein.

Think getting ripped is my only solution to escape inceldom though, so not got much choice now
First lose weight (1700cal). Then build muscle (proteinmaxx and gym). You're not gonna get ripped during the time you're low on calories.

Also: cope.

First lose weight (1700cal). Then build muscle (proteinmaxx and gym). You're not gonna get ripped during the time you're low on calories.

Also: cope.
I know that, I'm eating the protein, and get most of it from shakes just so I don't lose muscle, and am working out still, but just light weights, high reps

I know that, I'm eating the protein, and get most of it from shakes just so I don't lose muscle, and am working out still, but just light weights, high reps
Nice, good luck man.

Spoiler: it's not. Especially if you're short.

Your best bet, just get more lean, to where your face has the least amount of fat possible, then just do light cardio and calisthenics to keep in shape. Gym is a huge meme and most times, guys just get fat and bloated.

Cope. You'll just loose water weight and not actual body fat. If you want to loose water weight try some light diuretics.