Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leaked image of the .is servers

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Ybxnikvm83l01

Pretty much. I was wondering what happened.

Pretty much. I was wondering what happened.
The meme answer is glowies, the realistic answer is that the servers that Master is renting suck ass

Missed you brocels.

actual photo of the site server (it's the one on the bottom, no homo) the top unit is a 27,000 chinese amplifier for the bass yo

i had to warm it up with the hair dryer and check the voltage. we, uh, we're back now :feelsautistic:

Image0000003

Image0000001

It was boring, had to switch to local imageboard filled with sexhavers. At least I somewhat cleaned my apartment's walls left dirty by previous tenants. It's funny to think if someone has to fly to Iceland or a volcano swallowed the server even though it doesn't work like that.

If true, that potato contains more useful information than normies' gray matter.

master is treating his forums like theyre project manhattan or sum shit

probably outside of CIA HQ connecting with satellite

IT had their hopes up for a second

Picture of the CIA nigger not being able to do his job after deleting the .is server VM.
IMG 1942

The actual servers are in Cucknada
I don't think so. That country is so gay they would confiscate those servers so fast. They have said before the website principal place of operation is USA