Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Leagueoglegendcels what is your main?

• Thread starter Persianyoungcel
  • Start date
Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
0% - Verbal not ID
My mains are Azir and Asol

Its been a while since i played it i forgot

Senna support. I like being agro in lane and used to like adc/draven but it was too low impact so senna was a good fit, I haven't played since vex came out though

Senna support. I like being agro in lane and used to like adc/draven but it was too low impact so senna was a good fit, I haven't played since vex came out though
Great

Jarvan. Been rotting on aram for months so I can play a lot more though. How do you main azir and aurelion sol? They both suck ass

Jarvan. Been rotting on aram for months so I can play a lot more though. How do you main azir and aurelion sol? They both suck ass
They are fun but yeah they are trash

Jarven is gigachad

Never played it

leagueoflegendscels, why do you even bother playing a moba? are you really satisfied in having a rank that is purely based on the RNG of matchmaking? sounds like a horrible experience to me.

I uninstalled today, can't seem to climb. Always top dmg but it didn't matter as I control only 20% of the game.

I mained Xerath, Sona, AP Maokai in the support role.

still onmy list of things to try, you'd think enjoying HOTs would get me to do it

I uninstalled today, can't seem to climb. Always top dmg but it didn't matter as I control only 20% of the game.

MOBAs are all luck anyway, not worth tying your rank to a number you have no say in. aren't there non elo gamemodes on League?

Last edited:

I dont play rank at all i only play normal

Sion and Singed :feelzez:

I do not play that.