Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory League of Incels: Potential Incel Trait, being shit at competitive games

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date

League of Legends Rank Peak?

• Iron

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Bronze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Silver

• Gold

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Platinum

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Diamond

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Master

• GM+

• Total voters
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Fuck. I was total dogshit at this game, played it non-stop from 2018-2020 and best I could do was plat 2 EUNE (plat 3 euw) jfl at how impossible this game is. What rank did you peak at?

peaked plat 3 playing only support solo

Iron, then I gave up.

i peaked plat 3. idk if this game is really that hard, i think anyone can get diamond if they really really try. but beyond that might require "talent" or something.

got gold in like 3 months of daily playing then I just quit after the ruination event :feelsseriously:

On PC gold 1 promos and on Wild Rift diamond 5.

I think I could have gotten diamond on PC as well but the games just take too much time. On my phone it was easier to grind.

D2 but that's for starcraft. Not a big fan of moba because I have to endure other people

Gaming is cope.

Never played it. But I was shit at such games, yes.

D2 but that's for starcraft. Not a big fan of moba because I have to endure other people
I too love starcraft man a true masterpiece.

I managed to hit master over the summer (NA). There are def a lot of incels in high elo and if you look at some of the pro players you can tell they'd be incel if they didnt have the status of a pro player

Incel Trait: Being extremely good at competitive games.

Peaked challenger season 7, everyone can hit diamond just by playing games. challenger you need a bit of talent i think but may be cope, took me 5 seasons to reach there after all

Nah Chads play video games as well @AlphaCentauri

Henry cavill building gaming c0

The only difference is that Women will like it when Chad plays video games, while Ugly Men almost always get hated on for it.

Gold always had shite team mates got gaslighted into thinking it was me

I managed to hit master over the summer (NA). There are def a lot of incels in high elo and if you look at some of the pro players you can tell they'd be incel if they didnt have the status of a pro player
Yeah exactly. For example Jensen has never been seen with a gf. I think he's an incel but he is pretty good looking and deserves better

Brazilian neetcel treat: I don't even have a Pc :dafuckfeels:

Yeah exactly. For example Jensen has never been seen with a gf. I think he's an incel but he is pretty good looking and deserves better
Thebausffs is virgin, and doesn’t look as good as Jensen. Fortunately for him, he’s fairly successful.

2000+ games and I’m still at iron 4

Honestly I'm not a high iqcel but this game is piss easy