Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Le wage gap

Wage gap should be increased :feelsjuice:

I fail to see what her tirade has to do with the wage gap. Her problem seems to be with gender rôles. Nothing out of the ordinary for r/TwoBrainCels I guess.

I fail to see what her tirade has to do with the wage gap. Her problem seems to be with gender rôles. Nothing out of the ordinary for r/TwoBrainCels I guess.
LE UNRELATED PERSONAL ANECDOTE = WAGE GAP :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Wage gap is a scam

Foids get huge amonts of money just for being a foid. The financial advantage they have is massive. I mean that companies will put a foid in high positions and give them promotions literally because they are foids. They also get massive opportunities along the way such as STEM quotas where being a foid means a much lower barrier to entry.

Last edited:
Young women make more than young men now and this will probably continue even in later years because they’re not having kids anymore either. I have a stem degree and can’t find job while foids with sociology degrees and no skills are getting hired just to look good in the office while they sip their lattes