Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Le reddit dickcel+Manlet copes and goes full homo, loses virginity to a guy, regrets it.

Faggots or SJW-tard abominations in general should go burn themselves alive for all I care

killed my high ngl :feelsugh:

such is the life of a redditor

yeah he definitely wasn't a homo before :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

@Mentally lost cel you just came out of closet, is this you?

what a fag :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

STRAIGHT NIGGAS DONT GET PEER PRESSURED INTO SUCKING COCK-- THATS ALL YOU :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

@PPEcel

pin this shit

Last edited:

STRAIGHT NIGGAS DONT GET PEER PRESSURED INTO SUCKING COCK-- THATS ALL YOU :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Serious WTF he did so he would stop being mocked is a virgin losing by getting fucked in the ass is even more embarrassing I would rather be virgin

more proof that low T/HGH as an adolescence is just over

any doctor that refuses to prescribe hgh should have his balls cut off and fed to alligators

I would rather rot here for the rest of my life than do that fruity shit. Gay ass nigga. But anyway,this is the average IT user.

I'm glad I'm not influenced that way.
I have never considered taking it up the ass :feelswhat:
The guy was both vulnerable because of being a low-T soyboy and most importantly following the herd like a good sheep.
Even when I had a low libido and depressed I despised normies and would have never take it in the ass just to feel accepted (as what ? the fragile gay that's 5 foot 4 and gets railed ?)

At least he is not a virgin:soy::soy:

hahahahahaha faggot

I'm glad I'm not influenced that way.
I have never considered taking it up the ass :feelswhat:
The guy was both vulnerable because of being a low-T soyboy and most importantly following the herd like a good sheep.
Even when I had a low libido and depressed I despised normies and would have never take it in the ass just to feel accepted (as what ? the fragile gay that's 5 foot 4 and gets railed ?)

such is the life of a redditor
You are a fucking faggot ass retard which retarded mod unbanned you lmfao this site is dogshit if a retard like you who admits to ascending is let back on the forum

kill yourself you fucking shitskin

just become a twink theory

You are a fucking faggot ass retard which retarded mod unbanned you lmfao this site is dogshit if a retard like you who admits to ascending is let back on the forum

True :feelsokman:

Aren't there already plenty of stories of low-T manlets going gay after being teased for being a virgin? Heard the same variation of this story before.

Average """straight""" male in 2022 :feelskek:

dickpills are blackpills

You expect me to read ALL THAT LARP

@PPEcel

pin this shit
Yes, that is alot of effort to get fucked by a man. I mean it is repulsive and why would you think you could get anything good out of a one night stand with a man.

keep coping lil boy

I was about to post the laughing emoji cause I thought this would be some bluepilled soy dude's anecdote. But Jesus that's brutal. :feelsbadman: Luckily he's not retarded and overdosed on soy to believe he's actually gay and trans like Cosmo, he knows his place in life due to his SMV, and got bullied and driven to this point of having sex with some homo. :feelscry:

Wait, did he really ascend? Like having had sex?

I mean, how do you go from i'm a virgin and no girls want to sex with me. To getting railed up in the ass?

Peak reddit moment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back