Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Le forum pedos have arrived

• Thread starter Deleted member 24333
  • Start date
Deleted member 24333

Deleted member 24333

Self-banned
-
Pedos when they call themselves involutionary celibate because they can't fuck 6-year-olds:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDCPKBF7a1Q

Pedos when they call you establishment cuck even though they literally share sexual tastes with world political and financial elite
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8xnnt1egfw

Pedos when they accuse you of acting like IT while they themselves perfectly fit the strawman of what IT has been trying to paint incels as by their retarded behaviours:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2sFHZ_K00

INB4 the pedo defence force.

What about when they bring up the 17.364 year old strawman though they are openly talking about "lolis" and 12 year old girs?

What about when they bring up the 17.364 year old strawman though they are openly talking about "lolis" and 12 year old girs?
Or when they automatically assume that just because you're not okay with them wanting to fuck 12 year olds means that you're okay with adult chads fucking 15-16 years olds

Or how about when they want other pedos who literally fap to child rape to be left alone. And see systematic intervention as tyranny :lul:

Fucking legit lolies is sick. 14 year olds, however... :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

Fucking legit lolies is sick. 14 year olds, however... :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

This is the distinction to make. It's retarded how people conflate "pedos" with attraction to post menarche/pubescent females. Anything else is giga strawman.

Also idk what sexual taste has to do with muh establishment elite. Virtually all men are attracted to you postpubescent females whether you admit it or not. It means nothing

Banging 6yr olds is messed up though. That shit's fucked :dafuckfeels:

"I don't want to fuck a 6 year old girl so they are not good enough for me."

A true incel could accept a relationship with a 6 year old even if they don't do fuck right away.

INB4 the pedo defence force.
gXxt0Ga.jpg

Dis gon be gud

not a single second

Over for 11cm

Well. That figures.

This forum was asking me to rape my 15 year old teen blonde neighbor.