Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Le female cops be like

Everything about this is horrible from start to finish

JFL, foid police can’t do shit to stop male criminals

Let me guess what happens before I even watch the video:

Some retarded nigger fights the police arresting him and gets shot the end.:bigbrain:

Wait it's two women :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I didn't notice that

Why are women allowed to be police officers? Shouldn't they be raising children and actually doing something decent.

Bruh. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: White boy was skinny as fuck. If it had been 2 male cops they would’ve ragged doll this nigga around. Ofc, 2 foids can’t do shit :feelsjuice:

he really legged it outta there, the foids did not even try to pursue. need more cardio tbh

Why are women allowed to be police officers? Shouldn't they be raising children and actually doing something decent.
the only job women should be allowed is housewife

Some must download this shit and upload here before this shit is deleted from reddit.

Here

Cuckada of course. :smonk:

If they hire more fefail police they will be powerless to stop the eventual beta revolution

Le Fefail the privileged Gendar :feelsclown::feelshaha: