Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Le 558 Guests!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Le 558 guests came over here probably because they think the mosque shooter was an incel but he wasnt. He was a chad lite stormfront fag.
So you can fuck off to reddit and upboat your cuckholdry stories.

Yea true, its funny how cucks try and blame us for literally everything that goes wrong in this world

Hello my fellow redditors who wants to brigade an anonymous internet forum full of harmless lonely depressed men shitposting from their bedrooms

He was not incel. He had a girlfriend and got laid.

Imagine how disappointed they all must be that he was just a regular guy and not incel.

go back to reddit you soylent slurping cucks

GO EAT TYRONES CUM OUT OF YOUR WIFE'S ASSHOLE YOU CUCKTEARS FAGGOTS

go back to reddit you soylent slurping cucks
what do you mean? They're all busy getting their dick sucked, which is evident from the fact that they ridicule incels meaning they represent the opposite, that is to say :chad:

Do you think they care? For them at this point inkel means anybody who talks shit about wamen aka le miso jinn which is ironic too because he killed a bunch of poorcel deathnics in revenge for a le bootiful deaf foidlet according to his manifesto.

Protect white womenzzzzzz

Put me in the screenshot faggotsssssss

now I have just seen the comment about a threat they made in a school they need to find the groups where these people are trained and act energetically, sending them all to jail.

no one talks about helping incels, understanding the sexual problems of these men, and even offering help. they speak only of ridiculing them, of blaming them for all that is evil and of arranging some pretext for destroying their lives by sending them to court.

no one talks about helping incels, understanding the sexual problems of these men, and even offering help. they speak only of ridiculing them, of blaming them for all that is evil and of arranging some pretext for destroying their lives by sending them to court.

Human zoo theory proven once again.

jfl @ cucked journos here looking for screenshots. Get a real job or just LDAR like the rest of us you faggots

While we were watching the news together yesterday my mom commented that the shooter was ugly, kek.