Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LDARmaxxed ropecel's corpse renders a dole-bludging single mother's state-subsidized flat uninhabitable

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
https://metro.co.uk/2017/08/17/mum-...er-home-from-rotting-corpse-upstairs-6858604/

Mum forced to flee after maggots fill her home from rotting corpse upstairs

A mother has said that she has had to flee her home when it became infested with flies and maggots. They are believed to have originated from a rotting corpse that lay undiscovered in a flat upstairs.

Beau Marr said that her home in Holt Park, Leeds, had become a breeding ground for maggots which had seeped through the ceiling. Describing the scene as looking like ‘something out of a horror film’ she said she has not been able to return to her rented home for more than two weeks. After the maggots arrived she said that there were thousands of flies filling the rooms.

noone gives a shit about that incel who roped, only the dumb fucking slut who couldnt keep her legs shut.

If they're going to give single moms section 8 then they should force them to live in that apartment. Because they were the reason the ropecel committed suicide.

red maggots / nature is beautiful

noone gives a shit about that incel who roped, only the dumb fucking slut who couldnt keep her legs shut.
This was my initial thought, too.

Sending pestilence from the afterlife, what a villain. Thank you, based undeadcel. :feelsokman:
lich_by_newmand-d3lmdal.jpg

Poor girl, hope she's alright!

based deadcel making roasties toasty from beyond the grave kek

Poor girl, hope she's alright!
you forgot to put /s

>single mother

I hope she burns in Hell.

Now this is literal LDARmaxing

I was talking to my mum today about how some old man's dead-body was only found because the maggots and flies leaked into the flat below. I told my mum that that is what awaits me. She's starting to see how likely it is that I will never get a gf. She's resigned herself to never having grandchildren cuz I have no siblings.

I wonder how often men are found dead but because the body hasn't started to rot yet, it doesn't make the news?

Have you ever heard of a woman's dead-body being found rotting? Women are always surrounded by friends, beta orbiters, and chads, and later in life, family. People want to be around women so when a woman is ill and old, people are more likely to check in on her. If you're a man, you should fucking man up. How dare you not be able to get out of bed cuz you have too much cancer and arthritis. Why don't you go for a relaxing jog?

ROFL @ your title.

This is the fate of all of us.