Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over LDAR’ing is the only option that won’t drive me insane

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
Wageslaving is torture to make some chad rich I can’t stand it. Im too low IQ and undisciplined for school. , video games, social media, and tv are all boring to me. The only way for me to keep my sanity is to stay home and mindlessly browse .is , stare at the sky, and sleep.

Why is life so boring -_-

We should get disability for being ugly tbh

I have to always be working towards some scheme that i think will get me out of the US. If i just give up and rot i feel like killing myself. Better to make progress towards living a better life

I have to always be working towards some scheme that i think will get me out of the US. If i just give up and rot i feel like killing myself. Better to make progress towards living a better life
Where are you hoping on going? :feelsaww:

LDAR is the only way to not be around foids. And everyone should have a right to not be around people who wish for you to commit suicide