Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ldarcels are lucky

ifeellost

ifeellost

krieg ist verloren…
★★★
at least you got chance to avoid humaliation and selling ur soul at work

Real I get bullied and abused at work and have to slave for 60 hrs for 1,5k euro

Sorry about that, brocel
Hug pepe

LDARing isn't an option for me. I wouldn't want to anyway because I want to get away from my family and live on my own.

I'm a wagecuckcel, but having the same job as Simo Häyhä would be fun though.

Real I get bullied and abused at work and have to slave for 60 hrs for 1,5k euro
That sucks but it actually sounds like alot of money to me. How much are Euros worth compared to USD? How long have you worked there?

That sucks but it actually sounds like alot of money to me. How much are Euros worth compared to USD? How long have you worked there?
It’s not a not like the guy before me said it’s about 1,6k USD. At least it’s after tax but I live in a Major city and have to pay about 900 euro for a 1 room apartment. Leaves me with 600 euro to pay electricity bills gas food and alcohol to cope.

Quit your job and live with your mother then

I can see why you would say that since working as an incel is alot worse but none of us are really lucky to be in the situation where we even feel like ldaring in the first place

Last edited:
lucky for now
i got a year or two max before they get tired of me and kick me out
my moms been nagging me since 2013 to get a job and move out so it hasnt been all that great tbh
and i have worked many jobs since then but couldnt keep one for more than 3 months

It’s not a not like the guy before me said it’s about 1,6k USD. At least it’s after tax but I live in a Major city and have to pay about 900 euro for a 1 room apartment. Leaves me with 600 euro to pay electricity bills gas food and alcohol to cope.
i look like ur pfp without black hair BRUTAL