Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ldarcel what r u doing all day?

going on 'puter eating unhealthy shit and watching shows.

binge watching

Going to college once a month

I'm ascending from NEETmaxxing tomorrow, got my first job in months. For now I'm just playing fallout and using this forum

Apart of rot
minimizing suffering. Reminding myself that what the body wants is only going to make me suffer in an effort to chase "happiness" and "completeness of life" that doesn't exist. I instead try to maintain a state of non-suffering, which can be quite boring. So I spend my time doing one of my best copes and distractions: analyzing the world and creating art/programming projects, enjoying aesthetics.

You can never run out of interesting books, you can never finish painting, you can never run out of abstraction and introspection, you can never run out of lines of react.js code, you can never run out of music to experience, etc.

eventually im gonna move to the forest to do these things and maybe get a sensory deprivation chamber or some shit so I can go even deeper into my mind.

minimizing suffering. Reminding myself that what the body wants is only going to make me suffer in an effort to chase "happiness" and "completeness of life" that doesn't exist. I instead try to maintain a state of non-suffering, which can be quite boring. So I spend my time doing one of my best copes and distractions: analyzing the world and creating art/programming projects, enjoying aesthetics.

You can never run out of interesting books, you can never finish painting, you can never run out of abstraction and introspection, you can never run out of lines of react.js code, you can never run out of music to experience, etc.

eventually im gonna move to the forest to do these things and maybe get a sensory deprivation chamber or some shit so I can go even deeper into my mind.
Interesting

cooming ,yt,weed, making beats , watching films and vidya thats abt it. what do you do all day?

Mczogslop and Doritos and Pepsi or Coke.
I quit coping with fast food once I got hooked on benzodiazepines.
I pair them with high doses of nicotine so I feel a bit euphoric and hopeful and at the same time feeling mellow and relaxed.
:smonk:
although my current go-to fast food is fried chicken from this local place if i feel like eating.