Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [LDAR] Thinking about that time incels.me reached 2k guests in late April

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
tbh. It might have been fake news, but I enjoyed the attention from normslime when incels were the scapegoat flavour of the month. NGL

It might’ve been a false flag and he might not even be a real person but the nigga Alek Minassian put us on the map. Gotta thank him for that.

Elliot still better tho. Alek can’t hold a candle to the supreme gentleman. :cool:

It might’ve been a false flag and he might not even be a real person but the nigga Alek Minassian put us on the map. Gotta thank him for that.

Elliot still better tho. Alek can’t hold a candle to the supreme gentleman. :cool:
Download

tfw i missed that

I type words and then I post them. Lol

In all seriousness, I’m bored, have no friends and I can’t sleep. That’s probably why.
Too relatable tbh. I try my best to respond to as many threads as I can (without spamming) and i'm only at half your count. And I joined in February.

Too relatable tbh. I try my best to respond to as many threads as I can (without spamming) and i'm only at half your count. And I joined in February.
I don’t intentionally spam tbh. I’m just a low IQ sperg.
Nor trying to knock ritalin off the top spot..lol

Those were most likely ddosing bots lol

I liked reading tweets from :soy: deflecting from their own shitty lives attacking us. Wasn’t a fan of cuckbud selling us out or the DDoS attacks.

I liked it better when people left us alone.