Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [LDAR] [Suicide Fuel] [Life Fuel] I've joined the ranks of the 5000s & of the permanent 5 stars

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Recently I've become an "Over Lord" as epitomised by my new signature...

I'm not sure what to think.

I'm happy that I have a new found home to come to & just chat with people in general but sad that I'll never ascend to "normie status"... However do I want to ascend to "Normie status" with the shit that's going down in the outside world??? I want to get my dick wet finally without a condom on it however I don't want to face the crap that :bluepill: ed Normies face & then end up roping all because they're too ashamed to out themselves as a one off Normie but permanent Incel though.

I didn't think I'd make it this far to be quite frank with you all... I thought I'd log off & or ask for a permanent ban & never return but something about this place makes me want to come back for more if not for the camaraderie (strange but true) that you lot provide funnily enough.

Oh well...

It. Is. Over...

tbhtbhtbhtbh...

Dedsrsdedsrs...

Nglnglngl...

Oh & I'm the 56th highest poster... Members. Post Count. Ctrl + F + Reaction Score. Enter & then see where you are on there.

No I don't believe in going ER (Post maxing ala Post Boxing) on the Forum fyi.

Oh & I'm the 56th highest poster... Members. Post Count. Ctrl + F + Reaction Score. Enter & then see where you are on there.
High IQ.

I'm 190th. There are 9,383 members so that puts me in the top 3%. I feel special now.

gratz man, permanent 5 stars comes at 5400 posts i believe