Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ldar is scary

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
You know you're eventually gonna have to leave and you will be bombarded with questions and what are u doing with your life statements furthering the depression

once you get over it, just ldar again

You know you're eventually gonna have to leave and you will be bombarded with questions and what are u doing with your life statements furthering the depression
im scared

you will get used to the "get a job and girlfriend" shitty advice bro, ive been there many times
I know they're pissed they raised a failure

Just say you will kill yourself as a future goal and nobody brings it up again

My parents just said okay and never did anything after I told them
Sounds like your parents are pretty chill, or that they just dont care

Makes sense, given that they're fine with you smoking weed(mogs me:feelsugh::feelsugh:)

Mine are overprotective as shit & are basically helicopter parents, due to the fact I'm an only child & an IVFcel.

As such, they have this delusion I will amount to some kinda greatness & see themselves as my "protectors" jfl

I wish the government would just give us enough NEETbux to LDAR for the rest of our days & cope, I'd cut all contact to my parents in that case.

they have this delusion I will amount to some kinda greatness
I have let them down so many times they just gave up on that delusion for me lol. Just become the biggest failure you can be and they will most definitely lose hope

I have let them down so many times they just gave up on that delusion for me lol.
How did you let them down?
Just become the biggest failure you can be and they will most definitely lose hope
Eh, idk mang

Every parent is different, and mine I just know can't & won't accept me LDARing completely.

Mine are Gen-X btw, had me when they were thirty fucking five.