Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [LDAR] iq is everything

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
i would take having a 150-160iq and 5/10 than a sub 90iq and 9/10. being a low iq knuckle dragger is brutal. ''b-b-b-but thats not what women want'' DURRRR you stupid nigger

1BFC359A DC81 492C 900B F6153741374B

There was an article that concluded women prefer men who seem smart but find men who are actually smart less attractive. Can't find it rn

i agree and ima coping hardcore

would take having a 150-160 iq and 5/10 than a sub 90iq and 9/10.
With that iq level, you'll eventually become a millionaire, which is worth more than just being another Chad IMO

There was an article that concluded women prefer men who seem smart but find men who are actually smart less attractive. Can't find it rn
Big Bang theory in a nutshell

agreed. I would be a millionaire if I was higher IQ by now :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have a high IQ but I still have little cognitive issues that disable me. For example I have never had a sense of direction. I can't get out of a corn maze. I also can't learn a codebase by reading the code (computer programmer here). My little cognitive issues have made me unable to do the job of a computer programmer. So IQ isn't everything, cognitively. But it is a big plus in life.

OP is spot on. Better to take higher IQ along with its burdens than be a low IQ monkey. Call it cope, if it makes you feel better for being dumb, but being able to understand shit and solve problems has universal application.

OP is spot on. Better to take higher IQ along with its burdens than be a low IQ monkey. Call it cope, if it makes you feel better for being dumb, but being able to understand shit and solve problems has universal application.
Would you consider most blackpilled incels “high IQ”.

I’m high IQ when it comes understanding concepts and the world but when it comes to practical things and problem I feel like an idiot. I think a lot of people are the same.

Would you consider most blackpilled incels “high IQ”.
No, I honestly think it takes just average IQ to fully understand and swallow the black pill, but you need to go through the motions first (experience all of the brutal shit in your adolescence and early adulthood). If you're dumb, there's a greater chance you'll be hopelessly blue pilled and not be rational about your situation.

This

i still rather take 150 iq even if it's 1/10 instead 5/10
i would just stay at home and never go outside, learn a code and release software.

Yup

Yea IQ is everything the mind is everything

Fucking whores man. Just genocide this shitty gender already

most retarded post ive ever seen

High IQ is actually a Chad trait