Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR LDAR explained by a holocaust survivor Viktor Frankl

Studiocel

Studiocel

virgin but not incel
-
"The prisoner who had lost faith in the future —his future—was doomed. With his loss of belief in the future, he also lost his spiritual hold; he let himself decline and became subject to mental and physical decay. Usually it began with the prisoner refusing one morning to get dressed and wash or to go out on the parade grounds…No blows. No threats had any effect. He just lay there, hardly moving. If this crisis was brought about by an illness, he refused to be taken to the sickbay or to do anything to help himself. He simply gave up. There he remained, lying in his own excreta. And nothing bothered him anymore."

LDARmaxxing.

Reminder its illegal to question or investigate the claims these holocaust merchants make

Good quote but i could not read his book through because he started talking about how one of the ways he had the endurance to survive a concentration camp was the posdibility of seeing his wife again.

Like fuck man we get lifemogged by jews in fucking auschwitz because without pussy life as a male is pointless

Good quote but i could not read his book through because he started talking about how one of the ways he had the endurance to survive a concentration camp was the posdibility of seeing his wife again.

Like fuck man we get lifemogged by jews in fucking auschwitz because without pussy life as a male is pointless
I read the book and there was a part where he described love as the ultimate meaning of life which was suifuel tbh. Shows how fucked we are.

"The prisoner who had lost faith in the future —his future—was doomed. With his loss of belief in the future, he also lost his spiritual hold; he let himself decline and became subject to mental and physical decay. Usually it began with the prisoner refusing one morning to get dressed and wash or to go out on the parade grounds…No blows. No threats had any effect. He just lay there, hardly moving. If this crisis was brought about by an illness, he refused to be taken to the sickbay or to do anything to help himself. He simply gave up. There he remained, lying in his own excreta. And nothing bothered him anymore."
Reported for saying that inceldom never happened. /s

I read the book and there was a part where he described love as the ultimate meaning of life which was suifuel tbh. Shows how fucked we are.

Yup, just dug up that section myself. Absolutely fucking brutal:
20201001 102813

20201001 102906

Im too lazy to find the one where he specifically mentions his wife though

Yeah that’s what our situation is like. This is the origin of LDARing. When the holocaust victims lost all their motivation they just layed down without a care of what will happen anymore.

Yup, just dug up that section myself. Absolutely fucking brutal:
View attachment 348485
View attachment 348483
Im too lazy to find the one where he specifically mentions his wife though
Reminds of the reason why some form of marriage was an important part of nearly every society. It gave a larger percentage of lower tier men meaning in their lives as they would then have something to work for.

holohoax @BummerDrummer can explain

Incels get holocausted out of the gene pool and future every day and no one cares. The Silent Slaughter