Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR LDAR can be the best way to avoid depression.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
Whenever I see bluepillers recommending lame normie "hobbies," I get depressed.

It doesn't even occur to them that some people feel worse when they do stuff.

Normie hobbies are just artificial goals designed to distract you from how empty your life is. But all it really does is make you aware of the fact that you're actually coping. When you LDAR, you're not trying to fight it, and it's not nearly as overwhelming.

LDAR doesn't mean that you do literally nothing, though. You can food cope. You can sleep cope. And you can doxx and destroy IncelTear losers cope.

Normie hobbies are just artificial goals designed to distract you from how empty your life is. But all it really does is make you aware of the fact that you're actually coping. When you LDAR, you're not trying to fight it, and it's not nearly as overwhelming.

I agree with that tbh, i left my job just over a month ago and am living off savings, just ldarring with video games and watching/ listening to random shit online, and its the happiest / most at peace I have felt for several years, after just non stop wageslaving for so long.

Getting revenge on those that made you depressed is also a good way to counter it.

I enjoy videogame cope.

normies hate incels that ldar because if you're ldar'ing you aren't paying taxes

LDAR is the best way to get or increase depression

Whenever I see bluepillers recommending lame normie "hobbies," I get depressed.

It doesn't even occur to them that some people feel worse when they do stuff.

LDAR doesn't mean that you do literally nothing, though. You can food cope. You can sleep cope. And you can doxx and destroy IncelTear losers cope.
Interests can keep you engaged, and involved socially.

So even if you feel like rotting, it's critical to not give in to it.
Not to mention the physical aspect. Excercise floods you with endorphins

I LDAR interspersed with going for a run every couple days. Suits me.