Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “LBGTQ” should be banned

BurtCocaine

BurtCocaine

Friend of Nate HiggERs
Foids become lesbians when they can’t get Chad’s attention and they take anothER foid with them out of the dating pool, lowERing our chances of ascension. Fags and troons are traitors to men because they either act like women by becoming gay or becoming trans and pretending to be a woman. This anti-straight men and anti-incel “movement” and its membERs and supportERs desERve to be put in concentration camps or publicly executed.

IT will touch you

ITfcucks better put me in the screencap

it's just another jewish scheme.

it's just another jewish scheme.

Lesbians never existed in the first place

Lesbians are the real issue despite the fact that they're the most accepted and celebrated group of all. Pretty much all women, including "lesbians", are bisexual and don't have an exclusive sexual orientation, so yes, any woman can lezz out, and 2 dykes = 2 more incels. Moreover, in this increasingly misandrist society (in which lesbians are the biggest man haters of all) that also celebrates all things LGBT, more and more women will just date each other, and if they want children they can just get a sperm donor.

Gay and bi dudes on the other hand? I find it gross but I don't have to participate, and they're men who either aren't competing with you or who don't romantically or sexually depend on women. Moreover, women hate men, including gay men, and they're slowly realizing that the feminist crew aren't their friends.

Last edited:
This anti-straight men and anti-incel “movement” and its membERs and supportERs desERve to be put in concentration camps or publicly executed.
High IQ

got posted on IT award

Trannyism should actually be banned, don't really care much about faggots

already did.
It was probably done by OP himself. Troons really are pathetically bad at LARPing. You’d think it’d be easy for creatures who love playing pretend at being things they’re not and will never be. :feelskek:

What does this mean?
Roasties hitting the well. Suddenly, she’s no longer a sexual deviant as soon as her biological clock starts ticking and her face screams ‘I want a child.’

What does this mean?
It's a woman hitting the age at which point she wants children. She has been a sexual deviant all her life and now all of a sudden she changes her mind

Ya, that exactly is what LGBT is, an anti-straight men movement & it must be purged.

It was probably done by OP himself. Troons really are pathetically bad at LARPing. You’d think it’d be easy for creatures who love playing pretend at being things they’re not and will never be. :feelskek:

Roasties hitting the well. Suddenly, she’s no longer a sexual deviant as soon as her biological clock starts ticking and her face screams ‘I want a child.’
ITfags can all go rope

Last edited:
Trannyism should actually be banned, don't really care much about faggots
nah man both, troons deface what it means to be a man or woman, especially the nonbinary he/they she/they/ whateverthefucks, and faggots are just mentally ill betas/borderline troons

nah man both, troons deface what it means to be a man or woman, especially the nonbinary he/they she/they/ whateverthefucks, and faggots are just mentally ill betas/borderline troons

Seems like you're right I've known a discord faggot with they/them pronouns that is trooning out

IT will never happen

LQIDIAISD is a psy-op. Older generations have much lower rates of LQISIDS than zoomers.

Foids become lesbians when they can’t get Chad’s attention and they take anothER foid with them out of the dating pool, lowERing our chances of ascension. Fags and troons are traitors to men because they either act like women by becoming gay or becoming trans and pretending to be a woman. This anti-straight men and anti-incel “movement” and its membERs and supportERs desERve to be put in concentration camps or publicly executed.

Lesbians are the real issue despite the fact that they're the most accepted and celebrated group of all. Pretty much all women, including "lesbians", are bisexual and don't have an exclusive sexual orientation, so yes, any woman can lezz out, and 2 dykes = 2 more incels. Moreover, in this increasingly misandrist society (in which lesbians are the biggest man haters of all) that also celebrates all things LGBT, more and more women will just date each other, and if they want children they can just get a sperm donor.
Lesbians and Bisexuals are indeed the biggest problem, I think most Women nowadays are Bi/Chadsexual including the straight and lesbian foids.

They have one too many options, if they can’t get 10/10 Gigachadrone they can get with a decent looking female until then, and it’s cope to say they’re all ugly.

I hate the foids even more if they become sex workers

Lesbians and Bisexuals are indeed the biggest problem, I think most Women nowadays are Bi/Chadsexual including the straight and lesbian foids.

They have one too many options, if they can’t get 10/10 Gigachadrone they can get with a decent looking female until then, and it’s cope to say they’re all ugly.
If lesbian toilets say they don't find men attractive it's because they're even higher standards of Chads are so big that they give up on finding Chad and date thier own genders

Gay and bi dudes on the other hand? I find it gross but I don't have to participate, and they're men who either aren't competing with you or who don't romantically or sexually depend on women. Moreover, women hate men, including gay men, and they're slowly realizing that the feminist crew aren't their friends.
You are correct and I agree with you from my experience of my crush was lesbian and I didn't even know she was lesba