Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lawyers

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
extreme cuckholders

My Jew lawyer is so pathetic. He tries so hard to come across as a hardass to me and I just laugh. He'd be a poor bum like me without his Daddy.

Anyone involved with the court is a sadist.

My Jew lawyer is so pathetic. He tries so hard to come across as a hardass to me and I just laugh. He'd be a poor bum like me without his Daddy.
never talk about that woman

You can be his daddy

Anyone involved with the court is a sadist.
They really are. My time with court has made me see what a silly show it all is. I used to be afraid of court, now I see it as all government establishments.

They really are. My time with court has made me see what a silly show it all is. I used to be afraid of court, now I see it as all government establishments.

I'm afraid of court because I'm a black guy and the two of us mixed together usually equals long prison time.
I haven't even done jury duty because I never bothered to register to vote.

If you treat your lawyer like shit can’t he cuck you by “accidentally” slipping up and throwing the case?

If you treat your lawyer like shit can’t he cuck you by “accidentally” slipping up and throwing the case?
I've seen it happen with other lawyers.

He won't, though. I have the excuse of being insane.

just lol at them