Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Lawyer gets trashed after white knighting a foid who was getting insulted by his boyfriend

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

Coping manlet
★★
The news is in Spanish, but the video goes beyond language.
There are 3 people in the video: the high T boyfriend, the cuck white knight lawyer and the foidfriend of the high T dude.
Appareantly the bf was telling his gf some shit, the lawyer white knighted for m'''lady and he got absolutely trashed, even after being on the ground. Appareantly the dog got kicked too and started to run away to save his life.
Guy has done some shit in his life so he is probably going to jail, especially because the dude that he beat is a lawyer and Spain is a leftist shithole.

I would rather just stay out of it.

The news is in Spanish, but the video goes beyond language.
There are 3 people in the video: the high T boyfriend, the cuck white knight lawyer and the foidfriend of the high T dude.
Appareantly the bf was telling his gf some shit, the lawyer white knighted for m'''lady and he got absolutely trashed, even after being on the ground. Appareantly the dog got kicked too and started to run away to save his life.
Guy has done some shit in his life so he is probably going to jail, especially because the dude that he beat is a lawyer and Spain is a leftist shithole.

Spanishes me

ADblocker maxxing
What the fuck happened to spanitards anyways weren't they used to be based with Franco? How did it suddenly get to this? How did the tides shift jfl. I'm not well versed with post ww2 Spain history.

What the fuck happened to spanitards anyways weren't they used to be based with Franco? How did it suddenly get to this? How did the tides shift jfl. I'm not well versed with post ww2 Spain history.
Franco era was based, but in the later era of franquism it was very mild. So much so that historians refer to late 50s to franco's death as "dictablanda" (soft dictatorship).
Right is very mild because, the moment you say a controversial conservative thought, you are labelled as every -ist shit there is to exist. Basically, the right is demonized in my country, and get called unironically "facha", "franquista". I think the same has happened in germany.
There is a right wing party called vox that looks very based and is getting a lot of votes, but then again, if moderate right was demonized, this new party is treated like a spawn of satan.

The world lost ww2

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back