Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Law student suspended after trying to put his arm around an actress

DenHaag

DenHaag

Inquisitor
★★
He asked for a photo with her, she obliged, he attempted to put his arm around her, and she withdrew.

As an American I’m amazed at the standards of etiquette in some other countries.

The draconian move from the law school aside, the cultural norm this story suggests seems kinda based tbh — folding hands or bowing at a respectful distance, instead of shaking hands or hugging.

Asking an actress for a photo and then trying to put your arm around her is cringe, but that would be tolerated in the West.

This could just be yet another case of uglies not getting away with what the handsome can do. But what the school did makes this hit different somehow. Sure they just don’t want to be embarrassed. But what’s embarrassing follows a cultural norm.

I remember reading somewhere that Bollywood romances don’t have kissing or sex scenes, or at least they didn’t use to—hand holding, I am told, is the most risqué it gets.

Someone posted on this forum how foids were raging at the wholesome graffiti on movie posters that people were doing in, I think it was India there too, because the movie was so, in today’s parlance, “sex positive.”

It just seems like there are countries that aren’t as hypersexualized.

(In before the “buh what about rape and hentai,” “buh other country bad,” “buh shoulda raped her” memes)

Last edited:
This case to me seems like rich bitch being angry for being touched by a commoner more than a #metoo

:feelshaha: JFL at the state of women

This case to me seems like rich bitch being angry for being touched by a commoner more than a #metoo
Good point. Could just be classist bullshit.

Um, yeah. We just need to accept we'll remain KHHV for life. Maybe we're not supposed to keep our genes forward, but to serve as the dead end of our lineage.

Um, yeah. We just need to accept we'll remain KHHV for life. Maybe we're not supposed to keep our genes forward, but to serve as the dead end of our lineage.
Homunculi uglier and worse-adapted than you successfully reproduced for millions of years without issue or genetic dead ends.
Unless you are a carrier for some rare deformity you're not a genetic failure.
:feelsohh::whitepill:

omg he tried to put his arm around me i will be pregnant with his sub 5 sperms :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: