Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Law & Order: Incels

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but here you go. Media displaying incels as violent low intelligence rapists, when in fact, it's just a group of depressed men who want to feel loved.

Yeah I've seen this scene before and it's funny.

The normie propaganda machine never stops cranking. If you post here you are hated by normie and everyone you see in public would want to kill you if they knew

Giphy 1

LOL@ those clips..."we got a Chad, but no Stacy...jfl..." Gotta love the (((writers))) of these shows.

You know the weirdest part to me, aside from the ridiculous mischaracterizations, is the fact these actors, who clearly will never get any other role in show biz, ever, because of how they look, are basically using their 15 minutes of fame to mock false stereotypes...of themselves...:feelsclown:

Good job cucks!

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but here you go. Media displaying incels as violent low intelligence rapists, when in fact, it's just a group of depressed men who want to feel loved.

Undead rogues me

And they hire actual incels to interpret incels.
You can't make this shit up.

Incels: there must be some reason I'm failing at dating. I'll do some research to find out why.
*finds evidence of hypergamy*
Society: you rapist misogynistist! All incels support rape and going ER!!

just picture it as an online rape and mass murder club
jfl