Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Law against crtitisising jews in Greese implemented.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
This is why Jews are universally hated,because of shit like this.
IMG 20191111 135848

"Holocaust denial"
Riddle me this.
How does 500,000 - 7,000,000 = 520,000 ?
Oops,my bad.I apllied grade 5 maths,guess I'm going to prison.
Also the part where you can't criticise Israel,but you can criticise every other country.
Just fucking lol.

You'll get years of jailtime if you say the holocaust never happened in Germany
Free speech btw

Just as a headsup, the Prime Minister, Kyriakos Mitsotakis has Jewish ancestry.

Blame Hitler for this, literally.

In communist countries, you can't criticize the party because they are in control.
In the west, you can't criticize the jews because they are in control

In communist countries, you can't criticize the party because they are in control.
Of course the communist countries were also run by Jews.
Didn't ping me, seems like editing your comment (or letting the comments get merged) doesn't alert the user.
Odd.

Greece is cucked.

> no source
> mispells Greece
20+ replies
just sayin

It's alright.Jews are just everywhere.

>Source is at the top
>English isnt my first language and I'm also doing trigonometry rn so cut me some slack
>Not sure what to say about the replies
FYI You can see how to spell the nation (or whatever you could even even classify that cucked sovereignty-less place now days) in the article title, with a "c".

FYI You can see how to spell the nation (or whatever you could even even classify that cucked sovereignty-less place now days) in the article title, with a "c".
k

Even if you support zionism as a way to get revenge on romans for invading your third party country in the past or whatever, this is clearly getting out of hand.

Even if you support zionism as a way to get revenge on romans for invading your third party country in the past or whatever, this is clearly getting out of hand.
I don't support Zionism though.

The eternal jew is never at rest

Gimmie money for holobunga

Maybe Greece are trying to get a ZoG bailout by bowing to the Zionists. Classic trade your soul for a shekel deal

Maybe Greece are trying to get a ZoG bailout by bowing to the Zionists. Classic trade your soul for a shekel deal
Always angers me to see shit like this.

Of course the communist countries were also run by Jews.
Jews so smart. They make white people look subhuman

Truth doesn't fear investigation.

it's over for greekcels

THE SHADOWS ON THE WALL ARE REAL!

Sounds like Greek to me.

The world is upside dowm

There ain't gon' be one. We can complain about it on internet instead of do something about it.
I dont have to do anything.Others will.
Either way,this world is rotten beyond belief,wether the jews get purged or not changes little.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back