Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Launched the game days ago just to get an immense ER fuel about someone who I used to play with.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
34d 12h 55m
Days ago, I was eager to play. Got into the server and everyone was there talking about the mega giga tera Chad that a dude we used to play with turned out to be nowadays.
They kept going on and on, talking about his amazing lifestyle and how many hundred foids he fucked, worshipping him like a god. They just couldn't stop one second. It was too enraging, but I had to listen... I had to listen what an enjoyable life is (to superficial level of fun, that is). They said he even travelled to other countries and fucked tens and tens of foids without caring who they were or how old.
They would cold approach him in mere seconds after looking at him and he would take them to fuck them. They just kept talking about how amazing his life is, and I was listening to it all, quiet, without saying a word, sitting in my chair, in the dark, looking for an escape from what disturbs me only to be reminded of what I missed out on life and will always be out of... when it was a time supposed to just forget all these things and get immersed into something else so I could at least have a little distraction for a while.

Why... why? They are not much different, they all have active lives as well and just casually playing, but these last days they have been gathering together in the server a lot, and every fucking time they have to talk about this dude.
I can't bare the feeling of seeing them offline or afk and think that they are probably enjoying life or having pleasure, while I have the opposite, full time.

And what they said is true... I looked this dude's profile and he actually became a tera Chad. I didn't see or talk to him in years, and his life really seems... from another universe. It's all so alien-like to me, everything portrays such a different world from what I am used to at this point.

They really live in a parallel universe. I can't imagine having any of that. All I know is what I see in this room and have been seeing for more than half of my life. While they, and this dude, get to live life and actually enjoy it.

I don't even know when was the last time I have even actually enjoyed something. Probably when I was building my new pc parts but that was very temporary. That's probably the only thing I like doing, building computers.
I keep being immersed in a digital world while they all actually enjoy the real world with real benefits and fun, and with company while I rot alone in my room.

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★
3d 10h 47m
Getting cuckolded by merely starting a game. :feelsrope:

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

A decent end for sluts is a beautiful mass grave
★★★★★
34d 12h 55m
Viskallide said:
Getting cuckolded by merely starting a game. :feelsrope:
That was so enraging. Now I just join the server when they are not there anymore because I can't stand hearing about them worshipping him anymore. They always have to bring it up. It's too ER fuel to be reminded every fucking time of what I don't have and can't have when I should be getting some distraction.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 17h 26m
which game? sounds sad

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8