Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Laughing, only laughing

Footmat

Footmat

Recruit
★★★★
Another Saturday evening at home, no desire to play games on the laptop, to consume Netflix, nothing. Only staring out of the window. Knowing that nothing changes, nothing can be manipulated, nothing can be changed. Coping with alcohol, xanax. Feeling disconnected to reality. Enjoying the fact, that the sun will burn everything down, no chance to escape from the fate of death. Doesn't matter if stacey, chad or turbo incel. Of course, the years, we spend on earth is for stacys and Chads an enjoyment. Of course, while we rot at home, chad fucks under influence of beer and vodka any Stacey. Tomorrow, no one will remember, not Chad, neither Stacey, while for us, it would be the experience of our life. While these thoughts come into my mind, I fill up another glass of vodka/orange....after every glass, the mixture becomes clearer, like my mind. Sobriety is an illusion, caused by a deficid of drugs....

Drugs are a great cope for incels

When I go strolling through the crowd
I hear them laughing oh so loud
Ha ha ha ha ha ha! they're laughing

I'm just reading up on how to make cheap recipes to help savemaxx and eat healthier tonight.

budgetbytes dot com

Another Saturday evening at home, no desire to play games on the laptop, to consume Netflix, nothing. Only staring out of the window. Knowing that nothing changes, nothing can be manipulated, nothing can be changed. Coping with alcohol, xanax. Feeling disconnected to reality. Enjoying the fact, that the sun will burn everything down, no chance to escape from the fate of death. Doesn't matter if stacey, chad or turbo incel. Of course, the years, we spend on earth is for stacys and Chads an enjoyment. Of course, while we rot at home, chad fucks under influence of beer and vodka any Stacey. Tomorrow, no one will remember, not Chad, neither Stacey, while for us, it would be the experience of our life. While these thoughts come into my mind, I fill up another glass of vodka/orange....after every glass, the mixture becomes clearer, like my mind. Sobriety is an illusion, caused by a deficid of drugs....

Copemaxxing I see

I'm doing whatever it takes to increase T or cause dopamine rush. Hormones make the man.

every day of an incel. just a big nothingless

Coping with alcohol, xanax.
JFL picking the absolute worst of the worst I see, nice job there. Why the fuck would you add alcohol with benzos? Just take more benzos if you want to black the fuck out. At least do something where it complements the alcohol well like cocaine or RC stims.

You came in the right place to vent about it, because I'm sure every person on this site can relate to such a description. Universe, astro science, philosophy might be good copes for you. Everything that distract you from the sore absurd dullness of this pathetic clown world.
I'd give you a friendly hug (no homo) if I had you.
Stay safe sir!

I use to relax with 2-3 beers and some anxiolytics. It makes me feel better.
Only staring out of the window.
Accustomed to do it quite often when I was a teenager, I have since lost that feeling of security, innocence, and appeasement, intrinsically attached to adolescence.
every day of an incel. just a big nothingless
SO TRUE.