Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion laughing Jesus is based

Hopium

Hopium

Self-banned
-
Laughing jesus

I would follow someone like this:feelscomfy:

but not the dying sorrowful jew the vaticanist jews promote for us goyims

their distorted image of the Messiah is too far removed from life
they engrave this image of a massacred human body into your mind so that your life will be full of suffering
a person believing in this will be very easy to kill
one of (((their))) clever tricks

Last edited:
looking down at the greatest act of love you will ever get in your entire life is retarded.whilst the entire world laughs and beats us,christ went on the cross purely for our benefit(he is god he has everything so nothing he does could ever *upgrade* his life).

looking down at the greatest act of love you will ever get in your entire life is retarded.whilst the entire world laughs and beats us,christ went on the cross purely for our benefit(he is god he has everything so nothing he does could ever *upgrade* his life).
I'm not willing to discuss that
Once deep into a literalist religion everything spiritual will be lost on you

but I can tell you with certainty that if the second coming of Jesus which you believe would come tomorrow
his opponents would be the Vatican
they're exactly like the Pharisees

Take the islampill. jesus was never actually cucked like this, he just ascended while he laughed at those heretics in islam :whitepill:

I bet he was a Slayer

No offense, but Christian theology doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There would be no need for God - an omni 3 (omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient) supreme being and creator of the universe and all that there is - to create a mortal vessel for himself through which he would then enter and let be sacrificed in order to forgive his creations. He would just go ahead and skip those extra steps to forgive them, because God can do anything. It also doesn't make lot of sense how Christian theology says that if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior that you'll enter the kingdom of heaven, no matter how vile, evil, and despicable of a human being you are and have lived as such. God is supposed to be all-just, so the idea of deleting your sins and not giving justice to all of the people who've been wronged by you simply because you believed in a person and his message is very unjust.

I bet he was a Slayer
what do you think he was doing since 12yo till his 30s:chad:
I'm not saying he was fucking low class whores 24/7
but his descendants most likely live today

No offense, but Christian theology doesn't make a whole lot of sense. There would be no need for God - an omni 3 (omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient) supreme being and creator of the universe and all that there is - to create a mortal vessel for himself through which he would then enter and let be sacrificed in order to forgive his creations. He would just go ahead and skip those extra steps to forgive them, because God can do anything. It also doesn't make lot of sense how Christian theology says that if you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and savior that you'll enter the kingdom of heaven, no matter how vile, evil, and despicable of a human being you are and have lived as such. God is supposed to be all-just, so the idea of deleting your sins and not giving justice to all of the people who've been wronged by you simply because you believed in a person and his message is very unjust.
christrian theology isn't much of a thing as each denomination has it's own specific interpration.i imagine that a lot of the issues you have would vanish in the lenses of catholic theology. catholics believe in purgatory and penintence,because it's clear to all that we need to amend our ways and pay for the evil we have done.this idea that chad can fornicate and will be welcomed into heaven as if he was the third coming of christ is a complete protestant joke. there is a reason why in revelations it is said "27 But nothing unclean will enter it, nor anyone who practices abomination or falsehood...". god is just and he will never allow even an ounce of injustice to go past.his justice is so great that he even allows hell to exist. Any men can enter heaven,assuming he has a contrite heart and has a desire to follow our lord even if that desire might be incredibly faint,but to cope and think that you will go unscathed no matter how many fucks up you have done in this life is cope.

god can do anything,but he can't let injustice go past his eyes,which is why he came in the flesh and paid the debt that humanity had which barred us from heaven and it's eternal joy.

btw i am pretty stupid at explaining this stuff,so you will have a much better explanation if you search online or in theology books.Saint anthanasius on the incarnation,is a very famous book on as to why christ had to be born.it's short and you might find it fun.

I'm not willing to discuss that
Once deep into a literalist religion everything spiritual will be lost on you
you do realize that god knows everything right? how can knowing be less spiritual if god himself doesn't think it's bad?are you telling me that you know more then god himself?

THAT FUCKER EXILED ME FROM AUTISMIA AND REOLACED HIS NAME WITH CHUCK. DO NOT TRUST HIM OR HID GAMES :feelsohgod:

you do realize that god knows everything right? how can knowing be less spiritual if god himself doesn't think it's bad?are you telling me that you know more then god himself?
You don't know shit, buddy boyo
and your religion is focused around blind faith in a version of the story that they keep retelling without any understanding of its true esoteric meaning
Knowledge is the only thing that can save you from it
hence I recommend Gnosticism

You don't know shit, buddy boyo
and your religion is focused around blind faith in a version of the story that they keep retelling without any understanding of its true esoteric meaning
Knowledge is the only thing that can save you from it
hence I recommend Gnosticism
first you tell me that knowledge will get rid of the spritual side of things and made it seem evil.now you are recommending me to get knowledge? you confuse me.

first you tell me that knowledge will get rid of the spritual side of things and made it seem evil.now you are recommending me to get knowledge? you confuse me.
literalist knowledge
they take the Bible literally
They don't understand the real esoteric meaning of it and in effect what they teach you is worthless because it doesn't in any way teach you how to get closer to salvation/enlightenment/gnosis

Brings up a good question. Did Jesus ever laugh and have a good time? Or was he serious all the time.

literalist knowledge
they take the Bible literally
They don't understand the real esoteric meaning of it and in effect what they teach you is worthless because it doesn't in any way teach you how to get closer to salvation/enlightenment/gnosis
don't know of a single saint catholic theologian who took the bible literally.none of them were heretics too.

He's happy for his daddies pee!

Damn jew faggot!:feelsXmas:

don't know of a single saint catholic theologian who took the bible literally.none of them were heretics too.
Mariana Trench IQ
if you knew what a (((catholic saint))) is and what a heretic is you wouldn't write something so retarded

the title literally just means they were good servants of the institution called 'the Roman Catholic Church'
how could a heretic-someone who has a different perspective than the Vatican-ever be granted that (((title)))?:what:

Mariana Trench IQ
if you knew what a (((catholic saint))) is and what a heretic is you wouldn't write something so retarded

the title literally just means they were good servants of the institution called 'the Roman Catholic Church'
how could a heretic-someone who has a different perspective than the Vatican-ever be granted that (((title)))?:what:
i said what i said,so that you wouldn't think i was supporting your views,which worked well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back