Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Laughing gas is the best fucking drug

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I got plastic surgery today and I had laughing gas during the procedure I swear it felt amazing. I felt like I was in a different universe.

what surgery? and try to forget it so you aren't addicted to it

I went to the emergency room a couple of weeks ago and they gave me a high dose of painkillers. Felt amazing. Never tried laughing gas though.

So ascension when?

Back from the ban?

You and @FullTimeLoser need to fight now :feelsBox: and put it on PPV

That's good they let you decide if you can take the pain or not before being put to sleep.
i dont even think i had the option to be put to sleep

but seriously the treatment went very smooth and i enjoyed it, unlike other treatments where i thought it was painful

What other drugs have you tried?

i dont even think i had the option to be put to sleep

but seriously the treatment went very smooth and i enjoyed it, unlike other treatments where i thought it was painful
The main reasons I'm afraid to do surgery are the pain and being put to sleep, so it's nice those weren't a problem for you.

The main reasons I'm afraid to do surgery are the pain and being put to sleep, so it's nice those weren't a problem for you.
yeah it depends on what surgery you need

I was at the dentist having nitrous done for wisdom teeth and the orthodontist told me to stop holding my breath in lol

I was at the dentist having nitrous done for wisdom teeth and the orthodontist told me to stop holding my breath in lol
yeah i was inhaling that shit like a delicious slurpee jfl

I need this tbh, how much does it cost (the microneedling)