Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Laughed at on street

ffffuuuu

ffffuuuu

Coomer
★★
A while ago I left the store and walked down the sidewalk. Two girls were walking towards me, those skinny goth/nose ring people. They took one glance at me, laughed and grabbed each other to swerve around me and the sidewalk while trying to contain their laughter. I don’t even look hideous either like what is wrong with these people

Brutal and relatable first post

those skinny goth/nose ring people. They took one glance at me, laughed and grabbed each other to swerve around me and the sidewalk while trying to contain their laughter.
how old were they?

I was 18 they were the same or 1 yr younger

Being facially deformed will generally make that happen. :feelsohgod:

Steel yourself to do the same or ask if they're trans next time, turn it around & put them on the defensive by using a simple question that is not wrong in of itself & can be twisted if they answer in the wrong way by accusing them of being "not woke enough".

You don't gotta agree with the rules of the game but you can certainly twist them for exploits.

Like paid shill antifa groups, blend in with them & hand out tainted water. Gets better results than being the opposition & accused of shit or smeared as violent by the media thanks to their actions.

Reminds me of that dude that dressed up & was hanging around that sort then waited until they fucked off to the protest & stuck pro trump stickers on their cars, of course they came back to find their car windows smashed by their own ranks.

but Im not. In fact I probably look more normal than a lot of foids around me considering they wear makeup to hide their face.

I think being short is much worse than being ugly. Short men always get laughed at everywhere.

It happens at least once a day.

A while ago I left the store and walked down the sidewalk. Two girls were walking towards me, those skinny goth/nose ring people. They took one glance at me, laughed and grabbed each other to swerve around me and the sidewalk while trying to contain their laughter. I don’t even look hideous either like what is wrong with these people
Almost identical to my first blackpill interaction Except it was highschool and instead of white girls is was a pack of sheboons. And when they were laughing one of them said "I thought he was gonna be cute"

It was the first day of school for me as a freshman too. Fucking murdered my confidence forever

That's why you should avoid young women. Older women at least have the decency to keep it to themselves if they find you repulsive. Young ones are so cold-hearded they won't even try to hide it. That's why I hate going to the big shopping centers where there are lots of young foids.

Should have kicked their asses then raped them in fortnite

Brutal and relatable first post
I've lost count of how many times this has happened to me. Like I'm just walking on the street minding my own business and a group of zoomers/group of foids start laughing and cracking jokes.
I can't even go outside without getting ridiculed and humiliated.
Everyone treats me like shit because of my looks, whenever i'm in the bus and have to sit besides a foid, she looks at me with disgust and will act as if I'm insulting her by just being there.

it's ovER man :feelsrope:

I've lost count of how many times this has happened to me. Like I'm just walking on the street minding my own business and a group of zoomers/group of foids start laughing and cracking jokes.
Everyone treats me like shit because of my looks, whenever i'm in the bus and have to sit besides a foid, she looks at me with disgust and will act as if I'm insulting her by just being there.

brutal mang

It doesn't happen to me much nowadays but in middle school/high school, it was suifuel af :feelscry:

Lol i wouldve pushed them into the street and pissed on their injured bodies

Soyciety is so weird. These are the same femoids who are out trying to save all the oppressed people and all about blm or whatever but discriminate against ugly men.