Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Latinos want to be niggers

IMG 3234

IMG 3238

Just become black and magically be tall Theory

Probably because of penis length

Probably because of penis length
that and somehow in the eyes of toilets sheer dark skin is more eye pleasing than a tanned/ brown hue

I don't know why but Latinos have always tried to associate with the black crowd. Probably because both groups are "teamed up" against white people in this country so they feel a special bond, but usually it just ends with blacks lashing out at the Mexicans because they're low inhib. low IQ groids.

That baby crying. Idk why but something about it. The tear pouring down. It's like i feel the raw sadness the genetically inferiors have to go through. Just like me. It's like ripping Innocence out of your gut.
The tragedy is He will have to face life like that for the rest of its entirety. Probably gets mistreated and hated by everyone. The people in third world nations and this looks like it comes from a shithole Are very superstitious and stupid and think anything that looks weird like that is a demon. I don't know what disease it is but this child will most likely not live very long. Lucky it.

Spic checking in. And no thanks. TBH I'd choose Nordic, but I'll choose to be born any race except Black, New Guinean, or Australian Aboriginal --- ugliest three races on the fucking planet. I'd rather be born Chinese than nigger (at least Chinks have high IQ)
if i have to be a nigger to get pussy, i'm staying a virgin. i'm gonna be casting fucking spells like a wizard.
Same. I don't give a fuck if I could "dunk", "have rhythm", or if foids (for some MINDBOGGLING reason) would find me attractive.

Niggers are ugly and stupid --- being a good athlete with sexual prowess is not a big enough motivator to become one.

Niggers Spics

Bad News

@30klhlvwizard

i rather die than become a nigger, literally the lowest of the low and most of nigs are sexless anyway and only tall 6ft+ ones are the sexhavers.

Actual Mexicans that came from Mexico hate niggers. Gen 2 that was born and raised in the USA are nigger worshippers. I can say from being in the American school system that it brain washes you with nigger culture that it’s difficult to fight off. There is no justification for listening to low IQ nigger music produced by Hollywood kikes, but USA Latino will always be listing to that ghetto worshiping crap. That is why Latinos are so low IQ, embracing nigger culture makes you a nigger.

Spic here and i fucking hate niggers

Spics are just the midget version of niggers.

They are virtue signaling, they are afraid to be canceled by saying they want to be white.

i rather die than become a nigger, literally the lowest of the low and most of nigs are sexless anyway and only tall 6ft+ ones are the sexhavers.
Yeah who tf unironically wants to be a Nigger , even SJW's just say it for virtue signaling and good Goy points

@30klhlvwizard @DarkStarDown @Adolf Hitler @BataviaCel @wereq @Govid_Dorious

@IronsideCel :blackpill: