Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Latinos in the US

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
West Coast (California, Texas, Arizona) = Mexican Edgar central. Most of these Latinos are Chicano Edgars and tend to be shorter. They have it far easier than the other Latinos since height & looks is less focused on. Edgar maxxing only works here as most of these Latinos are not even mestizo they are usually Indio.

East Coast (NYC, NJ, Connecticut) = Caribbean Hispanic central. Most of these Latinos are Puerto Rican and Dominican lower trust looking types. They are taller (plenty of manlets still though) and it’s more looks based in these parts. Most of these types are mulattos, castizos but yea you’ll see a good of Latinos who are pretty black or white looking. But you can tell if they’re Hispanic

I live in northeastern part aka the east coast part. So it’s basically mainly Dominicans & Puerto Ricans where I’m at.

@Logic55 @andinocel @ItsOver4cel @Immolator @iamsubhuman

West Coast (California, Texas, Arizona) = Mexican Edgar central. Most of these Latinos are Chicano Edgars and tend to be shorter. They have it far easier than the other Latinos since height & looks is less focused on. Edgar maxxing only works here as most of these Latinos are not even mestizo they are usually Indio.

East Coast (NYC, NJ, Connecticut) = Caribbean Hispanic central. Most of these Latinos are Puerto Rican and Dominican lower trust looking types. They are taller (plenty of manlets still though) and it’s more looks based in these parts. Most of these types are mulattos, castizos but yea you’ll see a good of Latinos who are pretty black or white looking. But you can tell if they’re Hispanic

I live in northeastern part aka the east coast part. So it’s basically mainly Dominicans & Puerto Ricans where I’m at.

Are you dominican?

Edgars still need face though. And most of them are mestizo even though the indio ones still pull. I’m in the bay so I would know.

Sounds about right- matches up with the types i’ve seen in Shitexas & Cuckifornia.

Are you dominican?
Yes half
Edgars still need face though. And most of them are mestizo even though the indio ones still pull. I’m in the bay so I would know.
idk from what I see of california most of them don’t really need face all that much nor height. Obviously plenty of them are pretty gl but eh. There was some Central American Edgar types here but they were able to flirt with white girls here JFL.

Yes half

idk from what I see of california most of them don’t really need face all that much nor height. Obviously plenty of them are pretty gl but eh. There was some Central American Edgar types here but they were able to flirt with white girls here JFL.
Nahhh no white bitch wants a short edgar. They only get goblinas who look plastic half the time. Mogs us a billion times and they all got overinflated egos. Most are gl but I’ve seen central american subhuman pseudo chinks get some too.