Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Latinas are not race loyal

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

The biggest sperg i've ever seen

damn thats fucking crazy

No woman is race loyal. No woman is loyal, period.

Any woman will betray her race/husband/ family if she finds a more dominant better looking richer option

Any woman will betray her race/husband/ family if she finds a more dominant better looking richer option
Copers here think racial disloyalty is exclusive to white women. JFL

Copers here think racial disloyalty is exclusive to white women. JFL
Lol, women will jump to the white cock carousel if given the chance. Also she took that job because she probably gets cat called multiple times a day. Females love attention.

Also, does this guy mog you?
B9FC707B 6024 4071 B3A8 75F51FADA625

Women are not race loyal. Ftfy.

(for reference, in this comment, Latino refers to the mongrels of Central America, South America and the Caribbean)

I'm Latino and I've known that for most of my life. Latinas that date whites or niggers talk crap about men of their culture. In middle and high school, I have even seen niggers bully fresh off the boat Latinos, and it wasn't uncommon for their Latina girlfriends to join in on the bullying. When many South American bitches move to Spain and find a Spanish boyfriend (white European Spaniard, that is), they quickly take on a Spanish accent

based