Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Latina claims she is a female incel, but will only date blonde haired blue eyed white men.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180504 212257

Lol this is what females think being involuntarily celibate is.
I'm white but she wouldn't even date me because I don't have blonde hair or blue eyes.

Women are desperate for those aryan genes. Shame that i had to be a low-tier white.

Women are desperate for those aryan genes. Shame that i had to be a low-tier white.
She will settle for the first yellow haired thing that says hi to her.

I'll say it again, females are Nazis.

that comment reeks of high iq intelligenz

Is this a youtube video ??? If so can I have a link ?

I called this. Now that theterm incel is popular, normies are going to steal it. People are going to call themselves incel if they haven't had sex for a week.

"Serious guys I'm an female incel, teehee" my god women don't have a complete clue what is it like to be fucking lonely at all.

I called this. Now that theterm incel is popular, normies are going to steal it. People are going to call themselves incel if they haven't had sex for a week.
"Femcel" is possibly the worst corruption of the word.

Some women are very particular I guess. I knew a black girl like this back in high school. All she cared about was that her partner be a white male, no matter what he looked like.

someone needs to explain to this vacuous hole the difference between being incel and volcel.

If I were a blonde blue-eyed guy, I would never date this trash.

I stopped reading after she claimed she had depression and social anxiety

f9sQ7UJ.jpg

Reminder that it is OVER for ethnicels

If ethnic girls want white guys, and white girls also like their white guys, then what’s left for us ethnics?

To all standardscel femoids: Cope or rope.

JFL, shell probably get her way

And actual Incels have high standards? Damn.

my social anziety and Duhpression:feelsree:

im kind of mad we got mainstream attention

FUCK HER AND HER SELF HATING SELF. HOPE SHE GETS RAPED BY 10 ETHNIC UGLY GUYS. Self race haters are the worst FUUUUUCKKK YOUUUU ALLLL.

There are sociohistorical reasons why this is common in Latin America(see 'Blanqueamiento' and 'Mejorar la raza').

I struggle with social anxiety and depression waah waahh--STFU YOU WORTHLESS WHORE. Try living in my shoes for a day.

Only thing worst was some bull dyke calling her fugly mug a lesbicel. Fucking shit is all over. Invading.

hope she gets gangbanged by bbc tyrones

This Mexican...errr sorry "Latina"...is right though. She can afford to simply wait until a Blond Blue-eyed sexless prince comes to rescue her. Most couples are simply bonded by the feemayle giving the man easy access to consensual sex which in due time usually blooms into a full blown relationship (depending on the looks of the couple obvs.).

What are the odds this is a landwhale writing this?

k wait, but would any of you REALLY date anyone lower than a 7/10...

k wait, but would any of you REALLY date anyone lower than a 7/10...

Spent about two years mostly going after 4's and 5's on the out of 10 scale. Also there might've been a 3...

Lowest I got to was this half italian half african girl. She was very darked and didnt care about her appearence at all. I thought we could get it going as I got to know she had an anime/manga interest as well. Turned out she was in the blonde, blue eyed business as well.

Last edited:
Spent about two years mostly going after 4's and 5's on the out of 10 scale. Also there might've been a 3...

Lowest I got to was this half italian half african girl. She was very darked and didnt care about her appearence at all. I thought we could get it going as I got to know she had an anime/manga interest as well. Turned out she was in the blonde, blue eyed business as well.
ouch...that fkin sucks...

I still don't get why women want to be called incel. It's not a badge of honor or something. :think:

I still don't get why women want to be called incel. It's not a badge of honor or something. :think:
Females want to invade every community that is made up of men and destroy it.
They did it with videogames, comic books, and movies.
They did it to every group

Female incels :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Pretty much my feelings about it. Being a low-tier white is the worst of both worlds.

Are women even real? This is pure volcel and even she should be able to realize that.

They invade incel dominated communities and then complain when they aren't included when the whole reason those communities exist is because women bullied incels into their basements.

isn't there some white south americans here.

volcelvolcelvolcelvolcelvolcelvolcelvolcel

>tfw no swarthy, adoring ethnomasochist gf

Just keep in mind that when this cunt says "blond-haired, blue-eyed white man" she's still understating her criteria. Really, she's looking for a narrow subset within this group.

I swear every surburban foid claims to have anxiety and or depression. It doesn't help that the people capable of diagnosing these things are in cahoots with fems to give them every possible excuse whenever things go wrong. Luckily the over prescription of anti-depressants and shit fucks up their hormones

If ethnic girls want white guys, and white girls also like their white guys, then what’s left for us ethnics?
The rope

>Low-tier white with dark brown hair, brown eyes, and a shit ton of body hair
>Summer is almost here
>I look deathnik the SECOND I start to get a tan
Fuck this gay earth, and fuck nerdics especially. Glad they're being bred out of existence by third worlders.

I agree in videogames, but I'm sure they only want attention and sympathy

So women are supposed to like blonde men now? Every study I read rated brown hair in men as most attractive while blonde was rated most unattractive.

Would she accept a brown hair blue eyed white guy?

sorry for late reply

View attachment 11044
Lol this is what females think being involuntarily celibate is.
I'm white but she wouldn't even date me because I don't have blonde hair or blue eyes.

"If I got my shit together. I would seriously be hot"
:feelswhat:

should have known what anime and manga she was interested in. That has more signs imo considering whores usually watch surface level stuff all the fucking time.