Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Latin america vs Southeast Asia?

U

underballer

Veteran
I think southeast asia mogs even though many foreigners treat it as a brothel lol. Latin america just seems shitty and muttified and violent

It's depend which parts you are talking about, Uruguay and Chile are to degree decent, Thailand too but Vietnam and Congolombia are shitholes for example

@Freixel you are from Argentina unles i'm mistaken ?

@Freixel you are from Argentina unles i'm mistaken ?
It depends on the place like you said

The best countries in Latam are those of the southern cone

Chile, Argentina, Uruguay and some parts of Brazil, the rest is Africa tier

Mexico is between the two.

It's depend which parts you are talking about, Uruguay and Chile are to degree decent, Thailand too but Vietnam and Congolombia are shitholes for example
Jfl I see

I also don’t understand why Latin America needs to have a million countries too even though they’re all similar.

Southeast Asia has this but to a smaller extent. Indonesia, the Philippines, and Malaysia all seem similar to me.

East Asian countries like china though have the right idea by uniting everyone and having a huge country.

Lol I see

East Asian countries like china though have the right idea by uniting everyone and having a huge country.
Wait till you find of what happened to Yugoslavia :lul:

I see, so you are Argentinian ?

I thought that i remembered that you said this in past ?

I'm Pol/ack/ myself :feelsYall:

How is life there ? How is situation with foids ?

I thought that i remembered that you said this in past ?

I'm Pol/ack/ myself :feelsYall:

How is life there ? How is situation with foids ?

Yes I said it in more than one thread jfl

Long post:

It really depends on your socioeconomic situation.

If you are upper class you can live like a king and have luxuries and cultural life (Argentina is a country with great cultural development inspired by the European culture of past centuries)

There is also a lot of disparity between life in the capital Buenos Aires and the rest of the provinces, almost as if they could be considered different countries.

The middle and working class is suffering a lot right now because we are always involved in economic disasters, unstoppable hyperinflations, inversion cuts by the government sold to foreign powers that want to sink the working class even further, it is like being involved in a constant class-struggle. But one of the things that stands out about Argentina is access to quality public education by Latam standards. All neighboring countries infiltrate Argentina to come study at our universities for free.

The problem is going to the other extreme and directly attacking the public institution itself and wanting to eliminate it, as the current government is doing. The day before yesterday there was a massive mobilization of tens of thousands of people in the capital of the country by many political sectors to prevent them from continuing to attack public universities

It is a very politicized country and in which there is a certain intellectual, cultural and political level, but the biggest problem is always the economy.

On the other hand, exists a clear racial division between Mediterranean + Northern European whites and mixed-race Amerindians who form the lower classes and are the majority population in criminal ghettos.

Although there is crime, it is not the most dangerous country in Latam either, this is not Mexico, here you will never see a body hanging from a bridge, that is unthinkable here.

Regarding the situation for women, it is very bad, it is a very feminist country, the feminist movement is very strong in this country, practically matriarchal, we had a female president, abortion was approved in 2020, white women are as hypergamic as in any other place

But it is a country of extremes

There are also sectors of men who begin to respond and feel suffocated with this situation... the truth is that I don't know what can happen tomorrow, the history of Argentina is that one day it is communist and the next day it is libertarian and the same It can happen to feminism.

The current president Milei ended up winning by appealing to demagogy by saying that he was going to ban abortion again and attacking the feminist sectors. He gained a lot of support for this but he did not fulfill any of his promises, it was just a political ploy.

Last edited:
Yes I said it in more than one thread jfl

Long post:

Regarding the situation for women, it is very bad, it is a very feminist country, the feminist movement is very strong in this country, practically matriarchal, we had a female president, abortion was approved in 2020, white women are as hypergamic as in any other place

But it is a country of extremes

There are also sectors of men who begin to respond and feel suffocated with this situation... the truth is that I don't know what can happen tomorrow, the history of Argentina is that one day it is communist and the next day it is libertarian and the same It can happen to feminism.
What about racial division you mentioned ? Doesn't Argentinians ( white ones ) are just Italians with some Germans and even Poles are here ?

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

What about racial division you mentioned ? Doesn't Argentinians ( white ones ) are just Italians with some Germans and even Poles are here ?

@DarkStar
@Chudpreet

The lower and uneducated + criminal classes are made up of 90% Amerindians and mixtures of Amerindians + Negroid remnants + white trash

They form the majority of the ghettos (here they are called "villa miserias")

There is even a pejorative insult to call them that is "negro de mierd*" equivalent to the nigger of the USA, the average working class individual varies between castizo and white Mediterranean with some northern Europeans

There is really a lot of conflict between the "negros" and the rest of society, real hatred, of course there are also SjW and progressives who defend them

The other day I was traveling on public transportation and I started to analyze the racial composition of the people I saw, 80% were Mediterranean (grandsons of Spaniards and Italians), the other 15% mestizo and mixes with Amerindians. This is in Buenos Aires Capital (the majority of the country is here)

Last edited:
The lower and uneducated + criminal classes are made up of 90% Amerindians and mixtures of Amerindians + Negroid remnants + white trash

There is even a pejorative insult to call them that is "negro de mierd*" equivalent to the nigger of the USA, the average worker varies between castizo and white Mediterranean with some northern Europeans

There is really a lot of conflict between "negros" and the rest of society, real hatred, of course there are also SjW and progressives who defend them

The other day I was traveling on public transportation and I started to analyze the racial composition of the people I saw, 80% were Mediterranean (grandsons of Spaniards and Italians), the other 15% mestizo and mixed with Amerindians. This is in Buenos Aires Capital (the majority of the country is here)
I met an ashkenazi Jew from Buenos Aires before

I met an ashkenazi Jew from Buenos Aires before
There are many Jews but they are concentrated in specific areas near the center of Buenos Aires, they are non-existent in the peripheral neighborhoods of Buenos Aires and the rest of the country.

There are many Jews but they are concentrated in specific areas near the center of Buenos Aires, they are non-existent in the peripheral neighborhoods of Buenos Aires and the rest of the country.
Oh I see. Are they middle class or higher?

There is even a pejorative insult to call them that is "negro de mierd*" equivalent to the nigger of the USA, the average working class individual varies between castizo and white Mediterranean with some northern Europeans

There is really a lot of conflict between the "negros" and the rest of society, real hatred, of course there are also SjW and progressives who defend them

The other day I was traveling on public transportation and I started to analyze the racial composition of the people I saw, 80% were Mediterranean (grandsons of Spaniards and Italians), the other 15% mestizo and mixed with Amerindians. This is in Buenos Aires Capital (the majority of the country is here)
Are Southern and Northern Europeans rulling class ?

Oh I see. Are they middle class or higher?
Many are probably upper class, but you also see Jews in cheap clothing stores in commercial neighborhoods of the city.

Not everyone is a billionaire banker.

The Jewish community has too much influence in Argentina anyway, it is no coincidence that a guy like Milei won the presidency here, he was supported by these powers.

There is also a geopolitical interest between international and Argentine Jewry that has to do with the possession of Argentine Patagonia, it is called the "Andinia Plan" and was written at the end of the 19th century by Theodor Herzl, basically if they did not manage to found a Jewish state In Palestine they were going to target Patagonia to found their promised land

It is truly disputed land.

Are Southern and Northern Europeans rulling class ?

Yes, mostly southerns, many Italians of the "Mauricio Macri" style and descendants of Spaniards who are descendants of the landowning oligarchy that conquered and expanded the country in the 19th century.

images

(he looks a bit azkhenazi to me but whatever he is italian)

Last edited:
I rather live in SouthEast Asia. Latin America can be dangerous.

Yes, mostly southerns, many Italians of the "Mauricio Macri" style and descendants of Spaniards who are descendants of the landowning oligarchy that conquered the country in the 19th century.

images

(he looks azkhenazi to me but btw he is italian)
z20186238AMP,Jaroslaw-Kaczynski-w-1989-r-.jpg
21_166660644810.jpg
EI6nVtzWkAEbIrd.jpg:large

Cannot match up when it comes to beauty with Polish Gorids that's for sure :feelshmm:

Are there any significiant Slavic descedents here or just seen as slightly diff flavour to Germans ?

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Animecel2D

z20186238AMP,Jaroslaw-Kaczynski-w-1989-r-.jpg
21_166660644810.jpg
EI6nVtzWkAEbIrd.jpg:large

Cannot match up when it comes to beauty with Polish Gorids that's for sure :feelshmm:

Are there any significiant Slavic descedents here or just seen as slightly diff flavour to Germans ?

@DarkStar
@SocialzERo
@Animecel2D

In Argentina there is a very famous classic comical sitcom in which the typical Argentine middle and working class family is represented and parodied. I think it gives an image quite close to the reality of what you see on toses classes.

GeY5DBA-_720x0__1.jpg

There are minorities of Slavic descendants, for example a relative of mine had a daughter with a girl who had Polish grandparents and this daughter is completely integrated into the family, she has Slavic + Italian features, we call her "the little Russian" jfl

I remember that in high school I had a classmate who also looked Slavic asf, but in general they are a minority, at this point they are totally mixed with the Italians and Spanish descendants

Last edited:
I also don’t understand why Latin America needs to have a million countries too even though they’re all similar.
I actually like the fact we're separate countries, I don't believe "unity makes strength" would work in our case, it would only make corruption and oppression bigger. Small goverments tend to be less oppressive, bureaucratic and corrupt than big ones.

Latin America

I actually like the fact we're separate countries, I don't believe "unity makes strength" would work in our case, it would only make corruption and oppression bigger. Small goverments tend to be less oppressive, bureaucratic and corrupt than big ones.
Interesting

Chile, argentina are mestizos lol. Brazil has the highest African population as well btw.

Chile, argentina are mestizos lol. Brazil has the highest African population as well btw.
Only a percentage, the majority are still white Caucasians in Buenos Aires (It is the city that concentrates the largest amount of population in the country btw), you just have to walk through normal neighborhoods and see what most people look like to realize that

Some parts of Brazil had Germanic and Italian emigration and had less mixing with Africans, I don't remember exactly which area but I think it was the most southern, reaching Uruguay.

Only a percentage, the majority are still white Caucasians in Buenos Aires, you just have to walk through normal neighborhoods and see what most people look like to realize that
CD468CBA 0668 454F 872A 101013C5BAD5

Some parts of Brazil had Germanic and Italian emigration and had less mixing with Africans,
That is true I don’t deny that

View attachment 1293715

That is true I don’t deny that
The statistics show what I am saying, 3/4 of the population in Buenos Aires is white.

The northwest area of the country can be nuked or sold to Bolivia as far as I'm concerned, they are a totally differentiated section and far from what is considered mainstream Argentine culture.

The statistics show what I am saying, 3/4 of the population in Buenos Aires is white.
It’s by averages. Average in Buenos Aires Is castizo ig which can be found in other parts of Latin America as well.

It’s by averages. Average in Buenos Aires Is castizo ig which can be found in other parts of Latin America as well.
Well then those castizos look white asf and they have a predominance of white blood because the currently mestizo people that I see are a minority, the majority are unmixed whites and then pure Amerindians who live in their closed communities

Well then those castizos look white asf and they have a predominance of white blood because the currently mestizo people that I see are a minority, the majority are unmixed whites and then pure Amerindians who live in their closed communities
They may look white, but they aren’t white genetically. Castizos don’t plot anywhere near Europeans genetically. They’re Caucasiod-Mongoloid mutts similar to Turks and Central Asians

Last edited:
They may look white, but they aren’t white genetically. Castizos don’t plot anywhere near Europeans genetically. They’re Caucasiod-Mongoloid mutts similar to Turks and Central Asians

Show me a photo of a castizo/castizo family and I'll tell you if the average Argentinian looks like it