Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Late puberty is such a trash gene

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
Brb 4ft11 manlet while ethnics that start puberty at age 9 get free insta pussy because their faces are more defined and they are taller than everyone, so they don't get the severe mental illness that comes with missing out on young love even if they end up being ugly in the end. You will also be stunted because nobody takes you seriously and they treat you like a kid so you don't develop well. I got kid menus at age 14 while early puberty males and chads were out doing drugs, partying, and having copious amounts of sex at that age.

Late puberty made this giga chad get bullied in school
Believe it or not, Dolph Lundgren has been bullied. At the age of 15, he was self-described as "one of the weaklings people kick sand at on the beach." After being kicked around once too often, he took up karate. Five years later, at six-foot-six, 200 pounds, he received his second-degree black belt and became captain of the Swedish full-contact karate team. He went on to win the European full-contact karate championships in 1980 and 1981, as well as the heavyweight division title in Australia in 1982
dolph-lundgren-height-weight-age-8.jpg

Yeah, but like your example, late puberty means you're more likely to have high IQ.

Can’t imagine Dolph Lundgren being bullied tbh. He’s the ultimate Chad.

True. Late puberty fucked me hard

Men hit puberty with 50 actually.

Brb 4ft11 manlet while ethnics that start puberty at age 9 get free insta pussy because their faces are more defined and they are taller than everyone, so they don't get the severe mental illness that comes with missing out on young love even if they end up being ugly in the end. You will also be stunted because nobody takes you seriously and they treat you like a kid so you don't develop well. I got kid menus at age 14 while early puberty males and chads were out doing drugs, partying, and having copious amounts of sex at that age.

Late puberty made this giga chad get bullied in school

dolph-lundgren-height-weight-age-8.jpg
His face in that pic so fucking good its unreal.:feelsrope:

I have a norwegian friend exactly looks like dolph lundgren and he is chad as well. JFL at not being born as a chad tbh

Not necessarily.I started pubery at 10 and still look like a lesbian.Early puberly fucks you even more.

Not necessarily.I started pubery at 10 and still look like a lesbian.Early puberly fucks you even more.
were you one of the tallest kids in class?

were you one of the tallest kids in class?
Yes,I dwarfed everyone including the teacher,even when they were on a 8-10cm podium.But I didn't grow to my full genetic potencial because of early puberty,I could of been 6'5 or 6'7.Now I'm 6'3,which is still tall but a lot of the kids in my school were just as tall so I didn't even feel tall and It ended up having little to no benefits.

Yes,I dwarfed everyone including the teacher,even when they were on a 8-10cm podium.But I didn't grow to my full genetic potencial because of early puberty,I could of been 6'5 or 6'7.Now I'm 6'3,which is still tall but a lot of the kids in my school were just as tall so I didn't even feel tall and It ended up having little to no benefits.
:feelshaha:Graycel:feelshaha: 6ft3
You have to be a larper that goes on here to pretend to be an incel just to laugh at us like tellem t.

You have to be a larper that goes on here to pretend to be an incel just to laugh at us like tellem t.
I think this may just be a geological thing.A lot of men where I'm from,especially my age are 6'1-6'2.It's reallly not impressive.

I started puberty at 5’0 and finished at 5’3 jfl

cope i'm 6'2 and confirmed truecel
I think this may just be a geological thing.A lot of men where I'm from,especially my age are 6'1-6'2.It's reallly not impressive.

eastern europe?

cope i'm 6'2 and confirmed truecel

eastern europe?
This guy is taller than you, went through puberty early, and is a graycel. The taller you are the more it makes up for an ugly face.
You live in a genetically engineered giga chad factory civilization then.

Try earlier puberty. Grow to 5'7 early, believe false hope, and never grow again

Puberty sucks in general. It's a breaking point between a normie and an incel, and very rarely a chad. We immediately lost the game the moment we were born.